Liberal Logic

Obama and the Democrats had total control of the Presidency and Congress for 2 years.

They alone wrote and passed Obamacare, with zero input and zero votes from the GOP.

Yet, somehow they blame the GOP for Obamacare. :rolleyes:

Barack Obama: "Cool clock Ahmed,"

With Ahmed being a Muslim, he was obviously pulling a stunt on his school and the cops by building a fake bomb.

That's an example. But honestly Obama knew this Muslim kid was pulling a stunt. Obama knew it but likes to race bait and take his shots at traditional America, cops and racist white teachers.

And liberal America jumped on the side of this Arab Muslim kid who trolled his school and the police with that fake bomb.
This is honestly probably the single best example.

They're SO eager to jump on the JUST side of racism and protect the oppressed muslims that they completely ignored the relevant facts of this case that made it obvious he meant to scare people.

1) His sister(who coached him through interviews) had previously been suspended for threatening to blow up the school
2) He did NOT make the clock, he just bought a clock, took off its outer casing, and put it into a different case
3) Instead of locking the case, he wrapped it in wires because he knew the box would look "suspicious" (which I would argue, it ONLY LOOKS SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE IT'S WRAPPED IN WIRES)
4) He was told by a teacher not to show the clock to anyone because it would be suspicious
5) He set the alarm to go off during math class..........not once but twice..... presumably to get the teacher's attention.
6) He was uncooperative with police

Among other things.

Last edited:
One problem I have with liberal logic:

On one hand, they're very concerned with women's rights and gay rights--and I'm 100% on board with that! I agree with the left there.

At the same time, they want to import millions of refugees from the most anti-women, anti-gay regions of the world. (namely, 3rd world muslim countries)

How do you reconcile the two?

The Ahmed case, as people have pointed out, was a great example. The left are so eager to be seen as the great defenders of human rights that they completely ignore the facts of a case. That kid was an asshole who was trolling the school, the facts made this clear but Obama and the left decided to push the narrative of racist teachers acting like assholes.

This kind of bullshit undermines further attempts at reacting to a situation reasonably and emboldens people to act in this kind of asshole manner in the future. Then when a terrorist attack does get through in the future libtards blame the security services for not being ready for it even though it was their smug political grandstanding that created an environment in which people are allowed to get away with this in the first place.

Shit is infuriating and people have obviously had enough, hence Trump

>firmly believe in evolution
>all people and races are equal

So, which one of those statements do you disagree with? Do you not believe in evolution, or are you racist?

1. Transgenderism isn't a mental disorder

2. Fetuses aren't babies

3. Homosexuality is good

4. Borders are racist

5. Saying "Merry Xmas" imposes religion on people

6. Black people are suffering due to racism

7. Minorities can't be racist

8. Hillary Clinton isn't corrupt

9. Higher taxes leads to more jobs

10. Illegal immigration strengthens our nation

11. Judeo-Christian values are evil and bigoted

Please somebody stop me....

Local example. Liberal Logic: man commits terrorist attacks in San Bernardino in the name of ISIS; create gun laws that restrict and hurt only law abiding citizens.

The guns used in San Bernadino were already illegal under California. Our already strict gun laws did nothing to stop the terrorists, so ...... lets pass more gun laws on law abiding citizens!!!

Idiots.

d68ac937205f08850ab1ea8ac4390aae.jpg

but I want hard examples of liberals not possessing logic skills.

Not necessarily logic, but often I see realistic and practical chastised in favor of the idealistic and impractical solutions. A couple years ago, a group of college guys invented nail polish that would change color if it detected GHB. It was designed to be a discrete way for women to test their drinks to make sure they weren't getting roofied. They got backlash for being misguided and victim blaming by putting the onus on women not to get raped:

"So, rather than targeting efforts at helping women identify roofies in their drinks, it would likely be more effective to focus on largerefforts to tackle the cultural assumptions at the root of the campus sexual assault crisis, like the idea that it’s okay to take advantage of people when they’re drunk. There’s a lot of student-led activism on college campuses around these themes, as well as some college administrations agreeing to implement more comprehensive consent education and bystander intervention training programs. The advocates who spoke to ThinkProgress said they wish more of those campaigns would start making headlines."​
https://thinkprogress.org/why-rape-...at-can-detect-roofies-21a1193c14f6#.3qp373yh5

It's emotions versus reality and completely separated from results. Rather than being glad that people are working towards improving the situation, even if it isn't perfect, the response is to bitch and complain that it doesn't fit their ideal. Everyone who is decent agrees that men shouldn't rape women, but giving women a tool to help protect themselves is hardly a bad thing.

It feels like the Democratic party used to be the one of compassion and understanding while also being science based. Lately it feels like their sole goal is to not offend. Almost like if you feel it, then it is true.

Liberals who say zip about the dozen or so acts of terrorism across Europe, then go on tirades about the racism in Tarzan of the Apes ( fictional movie).

1. Transgenderism isn't a mental disorder

2. Fetuses aren't babies

3. Homosexuality is good

4. Borders are racist

5. Saying "Merry Xmas" imposes religion on people

6. Black people are suffering due to racism

7. Minorities can't be racist

8. Hillary Clinton isn't corrupt

9. Higher taxes leads to more jobs

10. Illegal immigration strengthens our nation

11. Judeo-Christian values are evil and bigoted

Please somebody stop me....[/1QUOTE]
12. You have to pass it to see what's in it
13. Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Fastest Way to Create Jobs

I think we've got some examples of hypocrisy and self contradiction, both of which are abundant on the right. Nothing that would count as exclusive to liberal thinking there, or really Related to logical mistakes. But some examples pointed to the problems associated with wishful thinking and idealism, things that very often fly in the face of reason.

Two examples to illustrate this: gun control, reshaping the narrative in the Ferguson shooting.

Thanks for the shit show, as always.

Back