Liberal Logic

Giving out bracelets to stop rape.

Don't support authoritarian fear mongering for 8 years, then your guy gets in, support authoritarian fear mongering.

Fuck "X destroys Y" YouTube videos. The fact that so many people attribute the success or failure of the participants to the validation of one side vs. the other is goddamned annoying. If you seek these types of videos for political grounding, you are most likely full dumbass.

But there are plenty of videos and articles which provide you with EXACTLY what you ask for. Your immediate dismissal of them, only proves what I had already assumed. That being, that you'll never be satisfied with whatever someone presents to answer your question, unless it satisfies your own bias.

I want a explanation, demonstration, delineation, of bogus liberal logic in someone's own words. And you have misjudged me if you think I will simply "dismiss" evidence.

You've already dismissed the most common way to answer your queries. What do you expect after that? A personal essay? Yeah, that's reasonable. Am I being graded on this, Professor?

You don't want links and videos, because that's too easy. The fact that it's that easy to provide you with an answer to the question you presented should tell you something.

Of course classic liberals are perfectly reasonable, but for the sake of this thread, I'll bite.

Last edited:
But there are plenty of videos and articles which provide you with EXACTLY what you ask for. Your immediate dismissal of them, only proves what I had already assumed. That being, that you'll never be satisfied with whatever someone presents to answer your question, unless it satisfies your own bias.

You've already dismissed the most common way to answer your queries. What do you expect after that? A personal essay? Yeah, that's reasonable. Am I being graded on this, Professor?

You don't want links and videos, because that's too easy. The fact that it's that easy to provide you with an answer to the question you presented should tell you something.

I want a personal explanation to know specifically about the thinking that pervades this message board. Watching Ben Shapiro squeaking rapidly about demographic stats doesn't do that for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real problem is that Democrats are far too intelligent while the rest of us are uneducated deplorables who will always vote against our best interest.

A good example is the confused outrage leading directly to calls for increased gun control. Specifically, the law to ban assault style weapons when said weapons don't account for a majority of gun violence or mass shootings. Overall the debate on the left is driven by knee jerk emotional reactions to mass shootings. You'll see tons of liberals in Facebook posts doubling down on their illogic just because they are being challenged by someone who knows what they are talking about.

I know because I've been there.

I want a personal explanation to know specifically about the thinking that pervades this message board. Watching Ben Shapiro squeaking rapidly about demographic stats doesn't do that for me.

Like I guessed, you want an essay. An essay that you'll dismiss, and have the person who wrote it questioning why they even wasted their time writing it.

Sorry bud, plain old documented videos and articles will have to do: Oh', here's one:

ENJOY!

Like I guessed, you want an essay. An essay that you'll dismiss, and have the person who wrote it questioning why they even wasted their time writing it.

Sorry bud, plain old documented videos and articles will have to do: Oh', here's one:

ENJOY!

Okay?

Lol at "liberals". Half the posters here don't even know what a liberal is and just call anyone who doesn't vote Trump or disagrees with them a "liberal".

i seen lots of shit about how liberals are mentally retarded or cant use logic and I just wanted to see the facts on this and some hard examples.

the problem with the war Room is that ppl r here to trash talk so making a point like "liberals are cucks" is in all actual reality is really a strong claim.

but I want hard examples of liberals not possessing logic skills.

UMADBRO?

That's really easy...

Liberals and their position on all things Islam...the liberal response after the Orlando club shooting exemplifies this

And liberals and their position on police use of lethal force and whether or not it's justified.

im not mad I just want hard facts and examples of this bc id like to know about the "flaw" in the logic and where it occurs bc that will give me a better understanding of if liberal logic is actually "liberal logic" or just bad logic. Like hieraticdatabase wants me to watch videos of dumb people saying dumbshit but those are out their all the time for the other side too. I want to see talks personal opinions on this matter.

That's really easy...

Liberals and their position on all things Islam...the liberal response after the Orlando club shooting exemplifies this

And liberals and their position on police use of lethal force and whether or not it's justified.

Can you get more specific?

Can you get more specific?

The Mike Brown shooting and the constant, frequent lies used to malign officer Wilson and continued repeating of the ridiculous narrative that he gunned brown down in cold blood.

Even after the release of 3 separate autopsy reports the left pushed the goal posts...

The left, for some bizarre reason will almost never criticise Muslims or Islam.
After the orlando school shooting many on the left blamed white Christian politicans

i seen lots of shit about how liberals are mentally retarded or cant use logic and I just wanted to see the facts on this and some hard examples.

the problem with the war Room is that ppl r here to trash talk so making a point like "liberals are cucks" is in all actual reality is really a strong claim.

but I want hard examples of liberals not possessing logic skills.
That this is a perfectly normal thing.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-23.00.19-640x480.png

The Mike Brown shooting and the constant, frequent lies used to malign officer Wilson and continued repeating of the ridiculous narrative that he gunned brown down in cold blood.

Even after the release of 3 separate autopsy reports the left pushed the goal posts...

The left, for some bizarre reason will almost never criticise Muslims or Islam.
After the orlando school shooting many on the left blamed white Christian politicans

Mike Brown shooting was a bum deal for the cop from the start. I typically listen when black people make their case about police brutality and systemic racism, but that one particular case was shit. I'm sorry the kid lost his life, but he really did seem (video of him pushing clerk) like he was asking for it.

As far as the Muslim thing goes, I think it's a bit more nuanced than you've represented. But all the same, I see your point.

Mike Brown shooting was a bum deal for the cop from the start. I typically listen when black people make their case about police brutality and systemic racism, but that one particular case was shit. I'm sorry the kid lost his life, but he really did seem (video of him pushing clerk) like he was asking for it.

As far as the Muslim thing goes, I think it's a bit more nuanced than you've represented. But all the same, I see your point.

It's not just officer wilson...the officers who killed Alton sterling got a bad wrap...before all the facts were released these two cops were vilified.

Regarding Islam, especially radical islam you liberals are silent. You don't say a fucking thing over the atrocities they commit, but rather make excuses for them...

Back