LFA 21 - Noblitt vs. Branjão | Branson, MO (Friday, September 1st)

IN. I got Cullum, Collins, Ogden, Hurley and Noblitt

Great to see them paying respects to those effected by Hurricane Harvey. I still don't have power in Victoria Texas.

Lightweight Bout (155 lb)
- Dakota Bush, 3-0 (RFA vet) vs. Jose Martinez, 7-2 (LFA vet)

Beautiful Submission by Bush. Stays undefeated.

Steamrolled. I'll be keeping an eye on Bush. Those scrambles were sick.

Featherweight Bout (145 lb)
- Yazan Hajeh, 5-0 (KCFA vet) vs. Oscar Valdez, 7-4 (Shamrock vet)

Good scrap!!! And the longggg decision goes to ... Split for Hejeh.

Valdez had that fight in the bag but kept going for sloppy takedowns. Bad fight IQ in that one.

Flyweight Bout (125 lb)
- Jeremiah Cullum, 5-1 (RFA vet, younger brother of Abel Cullum) vs. Charles Johnson, 4-0 (FH MMA vet)

Johnson with the split. Decent scrap.

Women's Flyweight Bout (125 lb)
- Katy Collins, 7-2 (RFA-Bellator vet) vs. Shannon Sinn, 3-5 (RFA-Invicta vet)

Normal people live in reality.

The reality is they have done 1 single fight at 205-pounds in 2017.

You live in an imaginary world where that 1 arbitrary fight made a deep and magical division.

You are a dope, They have more ranked LHW's.

Bevois generally overly protects his show cause its his job. But LFA as far as we know legit has no 205 pound division. So to say he is better off there is wild.

And if Bellator already seems cool with him. Than that would be a safer bet than a show like PFL that has no track record.

Oh Bellator would be great for him, I am just talking if they don't push him enough (Bellator has a tendency to do that sometime).

Collins looks like a killer Chucky doll when she's flailing forward. Happy for Sinn on finally getting a much needed win. Training with Schevchenko and that team is definitely paying off.

Wow. Epic knee.

Normal people live in reality.

The reality is they have done 1 single fight at 205-pounds in 2017.

You live in an imaginary world where that 1 arbitrary fight made a deep and magical division.
This has already been discussed throughout this thread.

It's odd how they can write something like that without reporting the facts that came out during his trial, when he was found not guilty of nearly everything that he was accused of 5 years ago.

That includes all of the serious accusations, which is why the same state that charged him, released him, and licensed him.

He served time dude.IMG_2523.JPG

Back