LFA 21 - Noblitt vs. Branjão | Branson, MO (Friday, September 1st)

And PFL has a much higher level of competition than LFA, if things don't go the way he wants in Bellator (love Coker as I do he often doesn't use prospects the best way) it would be a great choice.

The best LFA fighters get signed by the UFC.

The best PFL fighters have been cut by the UFC.

Last edited:
He signed with the UFC through free agency.

By the time he reaches the top of
PFL be will likely be in free agency.

Also what is the point of this, the entire point of this is what if the UFC doesn't want him.

By the time he reaches the top of
PFL be will likely be in free agency.

Also what is the point of this, the entire point of this is what if the UFC doesn't want him.

PFL has done 3 shows in 2017.

Those 3 shows had a combined total of 24 fights. Only 1 of those fights was in his division (light-heavyweight).

That 1 fight was won by a former UFC middleweight who was cut by the UFC.

Your hatred for the UFC and promotions that develop fighters for the UFC is hilarious.

Last edited:
PFL has done 3 shows in 2017.

Those 3 shows had a combined total of 24 fights. Only 1 of those fights was in his division (light-heavyweight).

That 1 fight was won by a former UFC middleweight who was cut by the UFC.

Your hatred for the UFC and promotions that develop fighters for the UFC is hilarious.

PFL is going through a reboot dummy, their first season isn't til next year.

PFL is going through a reboot dummy, their first season isn't til next year.

You just admitted you don't live in reality. I'm sure there are some baseball fans that hope the Phillies can turn things around next year too. That doesn't change the fact, that currently, they are not doing much.

The reality is they have done 1 fight in his entire division in 2017.

That 1 fight was won by former UFC middleweight who was cut by the UFC.

Last edited:

This has already been discussed throughout this thread.

It's odd how they can write something like that without reporting the facts that came out during his trial, when he was found not guilty of nearly everything that he was accused of 5 years ago.

That includes all of the serious accusations, which is why the same state that charged him, released him, and licensed him.

Last edited:
This has already been discussed throughout this thread.

It's odd how they can write something like that without reporting the facts that came out during his trial, when he was found not guilty of nearly everything that he was accused of 5 years ago.

That includes all of the serious accusations, which is why the same state that charged him, released him, and licensed him.

Didn't read the thread, just came to post because I saw this on Reddit and planned to watch the event tonight. But if you know anything about Bloody Elbow, they're always out to find the "bad guys" of mma and combat sports. To be fair it's not like this is the first time a convict, felon or etc type has been linked to an MMA promotion. But if he's innocent, fair play to him.

You just admitted you don't live in reality. I'm sure there are some baseball fans that hope the Phillies can turn things around next year too. That doesn't change the fact, that currently, they are not doing much.

The reality is they have done 1 fight in his entire division in 2017.

That 1 fight was won by former UFC middleweight who was cut by the UFC.

Yes that's clearly what I said :rolleyes:

He can get in on the ground floor of something with deeper comp (than LFA) that has major new investors.

He can get in on the ground floor of something with deeper comp (than LFA) that has major new investors.

Normal people live in reality.

The reality is they have done 1 single fight at 205-pounds in 2017.

You live in an imaginary world where that 1 arbitrary fight made a deep and magical division.

Last edited:

Bevois generally overly protects his show cause its his job. But LFA as far as we know legit has no 205 pound division. So to say he is better off there is wild.

And if Bellator already seems cool with him. Than that would be a safer bet than a show like PFL that has no track record.

Branjoa is not an easy fight for him....

And we are Live on AXS TV!!!

Back