LFA 21 - Noblitt vs. Branjão | Branson, MO (Friday, September 1st)

Bevois

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

LFA 21 - Noblitt vs. Branjão
Friday, September 1, 2017
Branson Convention Center
Branson, Missouri, USA

Main Card (Televised on AXS TV at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT):

Main Event | Light-Heavyweight Bout (205 lb)
- Kyle Noblitt, 8-0 (Bellator vet, 2x Missouri state wrestling champion, high school wrestling national champion) vs. Antônio Paulo Branjão, 4-0 (MAX Fight-TUF vet, 100% finish rate)

Co-Main Event | Middleweight Bout (185 lb)
- Grady "Sue" Hurley, 15-1 (Legacy FC-Bellator vet) vs. Kevin Holland, 9-3 (LFA-Legacy FC vet)

Lightweight Bout (155 lb)
- Trey Ogden, 8-1 (Bellator vet) vs. T.J. Brown, 9-4 (RFA vet)

Women's Flyweight Bout (125 lb)
- Katy Collins, 7-2 (RFA-Bellator vet) vs. Shannon Sinn, 3-5 (RFA-Invicta vet)

Flyweight Bout (125 lb)
- Jeremiah Cullum, 5-1 (RFA vet, younger brother of Abel Cullum) vs. Charles Johnson, 4-0 (FH MMA vet)

Featherweight Bout (145 lb)
- Yazan Hajeh, 5-0 (KCFA vet) vs. Oscar Valdez, 7-4 (Shamrock vet)

Lightweight Bout (155 lb)
- Dakota Bush, 3-0 (RFA vet) vs. Jose Martinez, 7-2 (LFA vet)

LFAfighting.com | LFA heads to Missouri with LFA 21 - Noblitt vs. Branjão

"Like" LFA on Facebook

"Follow" LFA on Twitter

Last edited:
Noblitt is better susuited to 205lbs.

Sadly, due to his nasty past, he could get 12-0 and still not get a UFC call. I remember Branjao from TUF, forgot all about him.

Sadly, due to his nasty past, he could get 12-0 and still not get a UFC call. I remember Branjao from TUF, forgot all about him.

The state that charged him, also released him, and licensed him. He is in the process of being exonerated.

"I've been up and down like a roller coaster," he said. "I was charged with a crime and threatened with 18 years behind bars for something I was accused of and eventually found not guilty of. I ended up serving four months, which is not much, but it changed my life."

www.knucklejunkies.com/articles/Fight_Hard_Rustemeyer_vs_Noblitt_-_Preview.php

He should sign to ACB (or PFL if he wants to stay stateside)

He should sign to ACB (or PFL if he wants to stay stateside)

He is already fighting stateside for LFA and Bellator.

If you followed any of the information above (instead of being an incessant troll) you would have seen the UFC is interested too.

He is already fighting stateside for LFA and Bellator.

If you followed any of the information above (instead of being an incessant troll) you would have seen the UFC is interested too.

If you had read the posts you may have picked up on the fact that I was referring to what to do if the UFC didn't want him.

If you had read the posts you may have picked up on the fact that I was referring to what to do if the UFC didn't want him.

He is already getting fights in LFA and Bellator, which are the two most active televised promotions in North America behind the UFC.

The only thing worse than a troll is a clueless troll.

He is already getting fights in LFA and Bellator, which are the two most active televised promotions in North America behind the UFC.

I don't mean to butt in man, but I've never seen @InfinityLens troll. He's a solid poster in my book.

And PFL has a much higher level of competition than LFA, if things don't go the way he wants in Bellator (love Coker as I do he often doesn't use prospects the best way) it would be a great choice.

Think before you post.

I don't mean to butt in man, but I've never seen @InfinityLens troll. He's a solid poster in my book.

Thanks brah.

Back