Level of excitement for Edgar vs Penn III?

I was really excited until I found out the original plan was penn vs Bendo & Edgar vs Faber.
Faber could beat Edgar IMO would be an epic fight

See there, how you did that...ruined it for me too if that "original plan" was a reality. If so, I would much rather see that than this trilogy play out.

4. My level of excitement went down knowing that Edgar vs Faber was the first plan. BJ at 145 is just a huge question mark

I'd rather see Faber/Edgar.

Now that's a fight worth seeing.
Me too, I think I might be in a minority but I'd buy a PPV headlined by that. Don't really get the hate for the little guys, they seem to be somewhat more technical than the average 170/185er.

8. Watching Frankie go 3-0 against Penn is gonna be fun

For the fight itself, around 7 or 8

for BJ Penn making his comeback in a divison that is NOT Welterweight, 10.

Pretty much my thoughts. I'm not super keen on another fight with Edgar but BJ at 145 is long overdue.

Unfortunately 0 wasn't an option so i had to go with 1. Dana contradicts himself so much, BJ gets clearly decisioned twice by the guy and then gets a third fight in a weight class he may not be able to make? Meanwhile, Vitor, who is on an insane win streak and killing top guys can't get a rematch with anderson stemming from a flash ko? Granted BJ didn't get front kicked, but that kick was lucky, BJ getting spanked for ten rounds was just purely being outclassed and outhustled. I'm done venting and ready to see BJ get slaughtered after giving up 20% of his purse for not making weight.

More excited for this than for Cain vs JDS 3000

Bad matchup, he already lost to edgar twice....ffs when is the last time penn won? give him a lower tier fighter and let him find his confidence again.

Unfortunately 0 wasn't an option so i had to go with 1. Dana contradicts himself so much, BJ gets clearly decisioned twice by the guy and then gets a third fight in a weight class he may not be able to make? Meanwhile, Vitor, who is on an insane win streak and killing top guys can't get a rematch with anderson stemming from a flash ko? Granted BJ didn't get front kicked, but that kick was lucky, BJ getting spanked for ten rounds was just purely being outclassed and outhustled. I'm done venting and ready to see BJ get slaughtered after giving up 20% of his purse for not making weight.

Anderson was lucky against Vitor? hahahaha ok Mrs. Belfort.

See there, how you did that...ruined it for me too if that "original plan" was a reality. If so, I would much rather see that than this trilogy play out.

Better to find out now then later

Edgar vs Faber needs to happen IMO

Have no interest in seeing BJ Penn fight anymore. This fight does nothing for Edgar in terms of his status in the division.

Excited for the return of Penn. This match up makes little sense, though. The weight class in which it's being held makes less sense.

two of my favourite fighters going at it again ? 10.

Back