Level of excitement for Edgar vs Penn III?

Penn was NEVER that good. I was saying that back when he "reigned" over LW with one defense.

He lost both fights to Frankie. Frankie is still hangin' with the best of 'em, while BJ is an easy resume bullet for up and comers. Frankie by KO, round 2.

Lolz frankie ko BJ? WW-LHW couldn't KO him you think Frankie can?

As a dedicated long time BJ hater I am always up to see him get his butt kicked again... on the other hand its really just getting rather sad at this point isnt it?

Meh

Edgar is going to get another gift decision.

Very excited, I think it's the fire BJ needs under his ass to come back and put on a show

-2/10

A win does sweet fuck all for either guy, and their first two fights weren't exactly all that memorable. I face palmed when I heard the news.

Penn/Diaz at 155 or bust. Hell, Penn/Henderson, Cerrone, Lauzon, Gomi... All infinitely more exciting. Joe Silva needs to put down the meth pipe.

Meh

Edgar is going to get another gift decision.

519sybZFFuL.jpg

Give this a watch sometime.

I'm mostly excited knowing that its at 145. Makes me think we will see a motivated BJ. Please don't let me down!

I want Penn to win but he's let his fans down so many times that I really can't get too excited for this.

Come fight time I will be a bit happier but for now my feelings are "Meh?".

I said 6, just because Frankie is one of my favorite fighters. The fight won't be competitive, Frankie will tool Penn worse than he did in the second fight.

I would have rather seen Faber vs. Edgar.

Glad to see BJ fight but come on, Frankie already beat him and BJ has been off for awhile now

An 8. I think Frankie just has BJ's number. But I'm really intrigued to see how BJ handles this fight.

4. Not interested in another BJ Penn UFC run in 2014. At least it will get Edgar another win.

Whoa...love Penn but this is just terrible. I rather he fight someone at 170 and pray he lands something hard early actually.

So BJ Penn is pulling a reverse Rumble?

And on topic, he probably won't but i think if he tried to win via grappling for the majority of the match he could win and possibly finish if he doesn't gas out

Both fighter are out of their prime o it's not as good as it sounds but It's still awesome.

Back