Lets talk abt how Lil Nog is one of the most underrated fighters of all time

In what sense?

People will say he was used up by time he got to UFC, but I don't know why he gets more credit than Mir, when Mir tapped and KO'd the guy. Nog is considered all-time great, Mir is considered just below. This dumbfounds me.

he is a former bronze medallist (boxing) in pan american games

He's rated roughly correctly in my view.

A top fighter for a window of time, respectable for a fair amount of time, and sort of a third/fourth-tier legend.

His top wins list isn't really *that* powerful (though of course, it is good).

In a parallel Universe he would be seen as an ATG.......could never quite get things together when he really needed to, though.

He's rated roughly correctly in my view.

A top fighter for a window of time, respectable for a fair amount of time, and sort of a third/fourth-tier legend.

His top wins list isn't really *that* powerful (though of course, it is good).
Reem twice, SAKU G., Guy,TK... in his prime...pretty decent imo

Don’t think anyone has considered him to be the #1 unless you mixed him up with his brother.

He was very good back in the days and certainly top 5, but no one has stated otherwise. In the last years or so he has been looking horrible, part of it due to age and wear and tear and some due to superior younger fighters.

Lol he came into the UFC and got beat by pretty much every top opponent he faced. Couldn’t hack it. But wait, I suppose he instantly fell out of his “prime” right before starting....

People will say he was used up by time he got to UFC, but I don't know why he gets more credit than Mir, when Mir tapped and KO'd the guy. Nog is considered all-time great, Mir is considered just below. This dumbfounds me.

Because Nog's overall career is better than Mir's. Nog went like 7 years only losing to one guy and beating everyone else.

Most people who disagree are young or havent followed the sport. Im not even a nog fan. Either of them

I was shocked by how much his hairline degraded.
usa_today_11303964.jpg

Just look at that mess!
<DisgustingHHH>

And towards steroids

That's right!! The ones that USADA cleared him off along with 2 other fighters for tainted supplements and they said the fighters were at no fault for that?? In before USADA is corrupt.....because who ever bribed em has SO MUCH to gain by Rogerio coming back to fight at 42 .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back