Let's just stop with this "Romero took the fight on short notice" BS

*Except one of them was drained by the weight cut and looked like death, and the other didn't even bother to make weight and was perfectly healthy.

But other than that minor detail, it was a fair fight.

This sounds retardedly bias. It was a 3 pound MAX weight difference. You acting like Yoel didn't even cut weight. His face was sucked in too. He physically for whatever reason wasn't able to cut 2.someshit pounds. He wasn't like 5-10 pounds HEALTHY and HUGE ready to strongman poor little defenseless drained Luke.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
bo2blqT.gif

There's other places for the type of stuff you're posting here. 4chan, reddit, Bloody Elbow. Plenty of mental midgets like yourself posting the same stupid reaction gifs. Either way, you're ignored.

Goodbye.

There's other places for the type of stuff you're posting here. 4chan, reddit, Bloody Elbow. Plenty of mental midgets like yourself posting the same stupid reaction gifs. Either way, you're ignored.

Goodbye.
PijcGEU.gif

doc166113545_183737195

You don't get it - Sherdog worships Ariel and Dana and it was Dana and mmafighting who were spreading that "short notice" narrative. If Dana and Ariel said so - it must be true (especially on sherdog) /sarcasm

Romero had already been booked to fight David Branch in Orlando on Feb 24, so let's stop pretending like he just got off the couch and hadn't already been training for months already. Sure he had to cut his camp time back a couple of weeks, but let's not act as if he wasn't training just as hard for Branch as he would for Rockhold.

In fact, I think he was more eager to take the fight with Rockhold because he was worried Branch might expose him.

Let's just stop with this "Romero took the fight on short notice" bullshit.

Lets stop hating on the soldier of god

Romero had already been booked to fight David Branch in Orlando on Feb 24, so let's stop pretending like he just got off the couch and hadn't already been training for months already. Sure he had to cut his camp time back a couple of weeks, but let's not act as if he wasn't training just as hard for Branch as he would for Rockhold.

In fact, I think he was more eager to take the fight with Rockhold because he was worried Branch might expose him.

Let's just stop with this "Romero took the fight on short notice" bullshit.
ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Lmao holy fuck 1st page of sherdog is just this guy having a fucking cry.

Shut
The
Fuck
Up
Pussy

This sounds retarded bias. It was a 3 pound MAX weight difference. You acting like Yoel didn't even cut weight. His face was sucked in too. He physically for whatever reason wasn't able to cut 2.someshit pounds. He wasn't like 5-10 pounds HEALTHY and HUGE ready to strongman poor little defenseless drained Luke.

3lbs is actually massive.. idk if you have ever competed (wrestling) or watched mma/boxing for long if your acting otherwise.. and I don't even like Rockhold but your just plain wrong

So because Yoel was originally scheduled to fight a week and a half from TODAY, he was already fully in camp ready to go at a moments notice? That's not how the whole camp thing works. A guy that has never missed weight before, is getting too much credit because in this one occurrence where he beats the guy that always falls victim to the same issue of low hands, poor defense and a questionable chin, it's suddenly the weight cut. I'm willing to bet Rockhold was the bigger man in the cage as well.

Branch acted upset on social media when Yoel pulled out of the fight but he was probably so relieved haha

So because Yoel was originally scheduled to fight a week and a half from TODAY, he was already fully in camp ready to go at a moments notice? That's not how the whole camp thing works. A guy that has never missed weight before, is getting too much credit because in this one occurrence where he beats the guy that always falls victim to the same issue of low hands, poor defense and a questionable chin, it's suddenly the weight cut. I'm willing to bet Rockhold was the bigger man in the cage as well.

But it wasn't "a moments notice" it was over a month ago, and he was already scheduled for Branch. It has nothing to do with Luke's "chin" (another myth) but an alleged cheater trying to game the system.

So, you just stated his camp was cut shorter by a few weeks, and he had to lose an extra pound for the title fight. I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this. He may be a lot of things, but he’s never missed weight and given the circumstances, it makes sense. Every day counts when it comes to cutting weight.

So, you just stated his camp was cut shorter by a few weeks, and he had to lose an extra pound for the title fight. I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this. He may be a lot of things, but he’s never missed weight and given the circumstances, it makes sense. Every day counts when it comes to cutting weight.
I will listen to to words of a fighter over the words of TS who unless is Luke in disguise probably has never had to cut weight for a fight in his life .

But it wasn't "a moments notice" it was over a month ago, and he was already scheduled for Branch. It has nothing to do with Luke's "chin" (another myth) but an alleged cheater trying to game the system.

I asked this question to another guy like you but never got a response. Is it hatred for Yoel or Love for Luke that makes you act like this?

Your math is off quite a bit on more than one instance.

I asked this question to another guy like you but never got a response. Is it hatred for Yoel or Love for Luke that makes you act like this?

Neither. I like Yoel and think Luke is a jackass.

This sounds retarded bias. It was a 3 pound MAX weight difference. You acting like Yoel didn't even cut weight. His face was sucked in too. He physically for whatever reason wasn't able to cut 2.someshit pounds. He wasn't like 5-10 pounds HEALTHY and HUGE ready to strongman poor little defenseless drained Luke.

3lbs is huge. Anyone that says otherwise doesn’t know jack shit about cutting weight.

Yoel is the new “it” guy haters better just join the party cuz he will be champ soon.

Back