Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

How am I hypocrite you big whiny bitch?

Also I addressed the other definitions. Read much?
because you said this
Therefore the whole thing is kinda meh becsuse I don't care if people are detained for breaking laws
yet you support Tommy Robinson. thats why dipshit. Oh and you didnt address the other definitions or you wouldnt have asked whether a jail is considered a concentration camp

No, thats up to the international treaties to which Mexico is a signatary.

Otherwise you are asking for Mexico to violate its own law, which would be seen as submission to the USA which is political suicide.

What international treaties are you referring to? You understand that Mexico already practices migrant apprehension and deportation right?

yeah because I watch that gutter trash right? MSNBC is on everyday in Scotland
giphy.gif

Ahhh, Scotland! Better yet, why don't you send some boats over here to pick these people up. You can put them all up in the Gleneagles Hotel on your own dime. I get the impression that you have unlimited resources to house millions of refugees over there.

because you said this

yet you support Tommy Robinson. thats why dipshit. Oh and you didnt address the other definitions or you wouldnt have asked whether a jail is considered a concentration camp

So you think I support people being detained for laws i deem injust? Where exactly does the hypocrisy come into play?

What international treaties are you referring to? You understand that Mexico already practices migrant apprehension and deportation right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Migration

You do realize that Mexico cant simply round em up and put them into camps right? Mexico is trying to stop human smuggling and drug trafficking in its southern border, but it cant simply close it down. Migrants just need to take a bus and be at the American border in less than 48 hours we cant stop them from doing so.

Last edited:
You dumb fucks are the fools they play you for, this has been going on for years

Great thread. The issue is resources. We can't put all these people up in the Ritz-Carlton. We can't just absorb them into our populating unvetted. Democrats know all of these things, but it is easy to play politics under the circumstances.

Despite Trump's executive order, none of the above will change. We still lack the resources to help all of these people. Life is tough, and we should not encourage illegals crossing the border by maxing out our resources to make it even easier for them.

Change nothing.
I kind of agree. I totally get the idea that its heartbreaking to separate kids from their parents, but given the option, I'd prefer my kid be detained with other kids in a highly scrutinized facility as opposed to in a facility with adults with (at best) questionable character and background.

This is being made into a bigger human rights issue than it is, its not like there's any real danger for these kids. I haven't heard of anyone being abused.

This is our asylum process. Sorry. If you don't like it, try another country. If you want to follow the rules for a couple of weeks- Welcome to our country. Good luck in your life.

I kind of agree. I totally get the idea that its heartbreaking to separate kids from their parents, but given the option, I'd prefer my kid be detained with other kids in a highly scrutinized facility as opposed to in a facility with adults with (at best) questionable character and background.

This is being made into a bigger human rights issue than it is, its not like there's any real danger for these kids. I haven't heard of anyone being abused.

This is our asylum process. Sorry. If you don't like it, try another country. If you want to follow the rules for a couple of weeks- Welcome to our country. Good luck in your life.

Exactly. Nothing is forcing them to stay here. They can reunite with their children and go back to their home country any time they want. They don't want to do that though.

New Jeff Sessions piece:

Some years ago, it was decided that law enforcement might arrest adults who crossed the border illegally by themselves, but anyone who brought a child with them would not be prosecuted, a form of immunity.

Word got out about this loophole with predictable results. The number of aliens illegally crossing with children between our ports of entry went from 14,000 to 75,000 — a fivefold increase — in just the past four years.

These trends undermine the integrity of our system. That’s why the policy that is causing them must end, too.

Ending this blanket immunity means prosecuting adults for illegal entry whether they have children with them or not. That is what we are doing at the Department of Justice.

But we will not put the children in jail. Instead, the children must be cared for by the Department of Health and Human Services, as the law requires.

And these children are well cared for. In fact, they get better care than a lot of American kids do. They are provided plenty of food, education in their language, health and dental care, and transported to their destination city — all at taxpayer expense.

In total, HHS is spending more than one billion taxpayer dollars a year providing quality care.

Separations are temporary and rare. The vast majority of children in custody came to this country by themselves.

Many unaccompanied children have been abused by smugglers or recruited by criminal gangs such as MS-13. There is nothing humane about encouraging human trafficking — but that is what open borders policies do. Everything the Trump administration is doing is helping put traffickers out of business.

If people have a genuine asylum claim, they can come to a port of entry, make their claim legally, and remain with their children while their case is processed.

We do not want to separate parents from their children. What we want is a safe, lawful system of immigration that would end this question altogether. We want to build a wall to prevent illegal entry. Congress could make that happen quickly — and they should.

Those who want to come to this country can and should apply legally. We have the most generous immigration laws in the world — but they should be enforced. At the Department of Justice, that is what we intend to do, and we ask Congress to be our partners in this effort.

So you think I support people being detained for laws i deem injust? Where exactly does the hypocrisy come into play?
but he broke the law and was detained. Going by what you said then surely you fully support his arrest?

unless you are an idiot and think you get to decide which laws are present in different countries?

Ahhh, Scotland! Better yet, why don't you send some boats over here to pick these people up. You can put them all up in the Gleneagles Hotel on your own dime. I get the impression that you have unlimited resources to house millions of refugees over there.
send them, we'll happily take them if they want to come over.

I mean you guys can just fly them over on one of your spaceships cant you?

You do realize that Mexico cant simply round em up and put them into camps right? Mexico is trying to stop human smuggling and drug trafficking in its southern border, but it cant simply close it down.

Who said anything about camps or shutting the border down? As a guy living in Mexico I was hoping for more from you than straw manning. Not sure what your objective is in trying to avoid an open, good faith discussion here.

Who said anything about camps or shutting the border down? As a guy living in Mexico I was hoping for more from you than straw manning. Not sure what your objective is in trying to avoid an open, good faith discussion here.

Its impossible to have an open, good faith discussion if you say

"Mexico should establish and maintain a secure border" and then say "Well i dont know how just let Mexico figure it out" when asked what does secure border even means.

If Mexico had a GDP like California, and hordes of people from Central and South America actually wanted to locate and remain there, I think the Mexican government would be more circumspect regarding their border enforcement policies.

One would expect California to be a deep red anti-immigration state by now considering its the state where most of said hordes are moving towards.

Its impossible to have an open, good faith discussion if you say

"Mexico should establish and maintain a secure border" and then say "Well i dont know how just let Mexico figure it out" when asked what does secure border even means.

So more straw manning. Nice.

It seems pretty clear that as a Mexican resident you don't really have any insight into current Mexican border security policy beyond what I can read about online. And that's fine. But maybe just say that out of the gate instead of trying to come off like you're in-the-know.

The point I came into this thread to make concerned US investment in infrastructure and law enforcement in Mexico. Because regardless of the secondary specifics of some future, theoretical Mexican immigration policy, a first world Mexico would go a long way towards solving the current issues we face in the US at our Southern border.

So more straw manning. Nice.

It seems pretty clear that as a Mexican resident you don't really have any insight into current Mexican border security policy beyond what I can read about online. And that's fine. But maybe just say that out of the gate instead of trying to come off like you're in-the-know.

Actually i do, thats why im pointing out the challenges Mexico faces when its trying to legitimize itself as a developed nation when it comes to human rights and the migration phenomena.

The point I came into this thread to make concerned US investment in infrastructure and law enforcement in Mexico. Because regardless of the secondary specifics of some future, theoretical Mexican immigration policy, a first world Mexico would go a long way towards solving the current issues we face in the US at our Southern border.

You dont even need to make Mexico first world, just ending the war on drugs would make wonders against the violence present in central America.

We cant have a tight and secure southern border because we need to commit to international treaties regarding refugees, just like America.

The best solution is to simply send these guys back.

well US should pull out of the refugee UN crap next. you are right the middle east killed the UN in so many ways along with US and China!!

The arab countries will kill and brutalize black africans and africans do it to whites or each other and they collectively say nothing. But Israel or US try secure it border and people with Anti US policy jump at it and pretend to care like actual liberals actually care.

Back