Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

You dont even need to make Mexico first world, just ending the war on drugs would make wonders against the violence present in central America.

Unless by "ending the war on drugs" you mean complete legalization of everything from weed to heroin such a move would have little if any effect on the violence within and between the cartels.

And universal drug legalization is an epic pipe dream, politically speaking. It's a non-starter. Let's concentrate on objectives that are obtainable.

Unless by "ending the war on drugs" you mean complete legalization of everything from weed to heroin such a move would have little if any effect on the violence within and between the cartels.

And universal drug legalization is an epic pipe dream, politically speaking. It's a non-starter. Let's concentrate on objectives that are obtainable.

I think its as much as pipe dream as the US plan marshalling Mexico to serve as a buffer towards illegal immigrants. Creating a moat with laser sharks seems more reasonable.

Considering the development rate of Latin America (economic growth but more importantly shrinking birth rates) i think that the net migration rate will end by 2030. So its a non-issue on the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
send them, we'll happily take them if they want to come over.

I mean you guys can just fly them over on one of your spaceships cant you?

Nah. You can send some P & O cruise ships of compassion for these people since you seem to have unlimited resources to assist them.

Nah. You can send some P & O cruise ships of compassion for these people since you seem to have unlimited resources to assist them.
I dont remember Scotland announcing a Space Force within the last week.... so surely with all the cash for that, you guys can afford a couple flights?

I dont remember Scotland announcing a Space Force within the last week.... so surely with all the cash for that, you guys can afford a couple flights?

The Scottish have never done shit in space. They are owned by the English. Ask your owners to loan you some luxury ships.

The Scottish have never done shit in space. They are owned by the English. Ask your owners to loan you some luxury ships.
you guys want rid of the immigrants so badly..... Im saying we will take them, yet you still want others to pay for the transport?

the onus is on you, get back to me whenever you guys find the cash ;)

Their solution is to have unfettered immigration, amnesty, and welfare.

so like, rapists and drug dealers are being thrown in the same shit pile now as people who illegally cross an imaginary line? is that what we're suggesting?
I was actually going for someone arrested something like DUI or in jail awaiting trial because they couldn't afford the bond . You can read more into it and get upset if you'd like.

Actually i do, thats why im pointing out the challenges Mexico faces when its trying to legitimize itself as a developed nation when it comes to human rights and the migration phenomena.

You dont even need to make Mexico first world, just ending the war on drugs would make wonders against the violence present in central America.
Yeah, if we just open up our borders to your country's drug dealers, eh? That would solve everything.

Solution:

Pass legislation containing:

1) Authorization for DHS to repatriate UAC immediately upon apprehension (this overturns provisions from TVPRA, 2008)

2) The requirement that apprehended family units be detained as a unit until prosecution for immigration violations is complete (overturns a key provision of the 1997 Flores Settlement Agreement)

3) The requirement that all immigrants apprehended for improper entry (misdemeanor) or illegal re-entry (felony) be tried within a two week period (this would eliminate the current immigration backlog)

One would expect California to be a deep red anti-immigration state by now considering its the state where most of said hordes are moving towards.

There actually was a big spike in white nationalism and xenophobia in California when border security was legitimately a problem (note that it was fixed almost a decade ago in reality), and the California ethnonationalist right won several battles (notably the passage of Prop 187). Eventually the problem was fixed and people realized that demagogues were wrong, and the California right fell into long-term minority status in their home state, but now appear to be running the show for the national GOP (notice the vile Stephen Miller and Michael Anton came out of that movement).

Yeah, if we just open up our borders to your country's drug dealers, eh? That would solve everything.

If you end the war on drugs you wouldnt need to import massive amounts of drugs from Mexico, you would grow them yourself.

flat800x800075f.u1-630x349.jpg

Tell the world America is closed until it can sort things out.
I dont think people understand the shear numbers

Natives should've did this too when the invaders came huh? SMH.

Should've, but they couldn't.

That's why you speak English.

Yup, so we should continue to make fun and call out muricans who ancestors were illegals and that they should be grateful for the opprutunity they have.

They should be compassionate for illegals doing the same thing now and not be hypocrites lol.

Back