Lets hear your solutions to illegal aliens being separated from children.

There's not enough hotdog gifs in the world to appropriately respond to this. One world, man, let's all roam free, man. You sound like you're in grade school.

Sorry I'm optimistic for people to treat people fairly. /shrug lol.

Sorry I'm optimistic for people to treat people fairly. /shrug lol.

Right, that's why you were insisting that we should make fun of and call out innocent people.

Fairness can't exist without rules. Think about it.

Crossing the border is a misdemeanor. We don't send Americans to jail indefinitely for misdemeanors.

Indefinitely doesn't mean forever in this case. Just until it's been solved. We do send people with midemeanors to jail for longer than 20 days.

Last edited:
Thanks Obama

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...lum-seeking-migrant-families-together-n885896

"In the wake of the 2014 migrant crisis that saw the Obama administration suffer its own backlash for the way it detained parents and children, Immigration and Customs Enforcement came up with a new way to handle families seeking asylum in the United States.

The Family Case Management Program, launched as a pilot in early 2016, aimed to keep asylum seeking kin together, out of detention, and complying with immigration laws. It was praised by immigration advocates for both its high rate of compliance and its ability to help migrants thrive in a new country — right up until the Trump administration shuttered it almost exactly a year ago."

As President Donald Trump tells the nation he must crack down on people who cross the border illegally while defending his administration's decision to separate thousands of children from their parents in the name of border security, advocates point to this program as a success story that was eliminated abruptly by a president more keen on deportation and detention.

"According to the Inspector Generalreport, overall compliance in the five cities where the pilot was launched was 99 percent for ICE check-ins and appointments, and 100 percent for attendance in court hearings. Just 2 percent of participants absconded during the process.

ICE said it canceled the program because it was too expensive compared to other monitoring methods, and because it did not remove enough asylum seekers from the U.S."

Thanks Obama

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...lum-seeking-migrant-families-together-n885896

"In the wake of the 2014 migrant crisis that saw the Obama administration suffer its own backlash for the way it detained parents and children, Immigration and Customs Enforcement came up with a new way to handle families seeking asylum in the United States.

The Family Case Management Program, launched as a pilot in early 2016, aimed to keep asylum seeking kin together, out of detention, and complying with immigration laws. It was praised by immigration advocates for both its high rate of compliance and its ability to help migrants thrive in a new country — right up until the Trump administration shuttered it almost exactly a year ago."

As President Donald Trump tells the nation he must crack down on people who cross the border illegally while defending his administration's decision to separate thousands of children from their parents in the name of border security, advocates point to this program as a success story that was eliminated abruptly by a president more keen on deportation and detention.

"According to the Inspector Generalreport, overall compliance in the five cities where the pilot was launched was 99 percent for ICE check-ins and appointments, and 100 percent for attendance in court hearings. Just 2 percent of participants absconded during the process.

ICE said it canceled the program because it was too expensive compared to other monitoring methods, and because it did not remove enough asylum seekers from the U.S."
Prepare for this post to be ignored at extraordinary levels.

My argument is that everyone should have the right to roam freely on earth period. The law of the land . Only whites get upset about it because they know their ancestors are guilty of doing the same illegals are doing.

<Huh2>

Only "white" countries have immigration laws.

Tell the world America is closed until it can sort things out.
I dont think people understand the shear numbers

Simple eh?
The all the countries which America does trade with will decide to suspend the deals they have in place with the US til they cant sort themselves out too. No man is an island.

<Huh2>

Only "white" countries have immigration laws.

Immigration laws in any country is dumb period. Whites in America especially hate when you bring up that they aren't indigenous in North America and that they should pack their bags as well lol.

Truth digs deep on their hypocrisy about illegal immigration lol.

If we invest in our neighbor, Mexico, and help raise it above the level of a violent, politically corrupt third world nation we would make Mexico the flypaper and "moat" for refugees from Central and South America.

This is the only real answer. And we could do it for a fraction of the manpower and money we have invested in far away Iraq. It is a humanitarian solution in which everyone "wins".
Agree, and build a wall and enforce your borders and laws in the meantime

Iraq? Afghanistan? Congo?

These countries have checkpoints all over them, and if you have no paperwork then its straight to fucking jail. Educate yourself fuckwit.

That's my point.

Read the post I was replying to and calm your tits.

Back