Let's be honest Gus will be the LHW goat and here's...

If Gus gets the title I'll bet a paycheck Rumble unretires.

This. In a scenario where Jones is gone and DC has fallen off enough for Gus to beat him, Rumble makes a comeback and starts collecting jaws..

Why! He was the only one to give Jones the cheater the beating of a life time. He almost finished DC at one point and it was a very close fight. Now that DC is broken, Gus will finish him for good and send him to his final resting place! I already showed that Rumble the humble wasn't that humble after all with that head butt, and if he decided to return, Gus will give him the Glover treatment and make him quit like the quitter he is!

War Gus!!!

Hes more of a journeymen thats had a few flashes of greatness and if he is planning on being the goat hes sure off to a slow start .

All you fuckers acting so surprised, as if what OP said isn't anywhere near the truth.

But honestly, who else of the current LHW's has the best chance to later be known as GOAT?

Jones = Definite cheater and banned from the sport... Cormier = 40 years old and hardly the future of MMA... Cirkunov? OSP? Come on guys, don't make me lmao!

In other news:

image038.jpg
laughter.gif

I like Gus but he's lost to too many different guy's to be in a 'greatest of all time' discussion.

I think it's a mental thing, like he doesn't want to be racist if he beats up black guys.

Maybe he'd be the champ if he grew up reading /new/ as a lad.

Last edited:
He was the only one to give Jones the cheater the beating of a life time. He almost finished DC at one point and it was a very close fight.

yep..... just doubled checked, Gus did in fact, lose both these fights..... :rolleyes:

Sure if Jones is suspended, DC retires, and Rumble stays retired, then Gus will likely be LHW champ. Not sure what world that makes him the GOAT, but...

Plus, Gus eye pokes at least as much as Jones, if not more. Seriously, look at Gus's fights.

He just doesn't get the same hate about it because he's not Jones.

Hell Gus poked the shit out of DC in their title fight but no one cares because DC still won.

Gus is far from a saint, by any definition, past or present (he fucking beat a woman!).

I wonder why he gets a pass from most shertards <TheWire1>

Lol so hard to figure out...

Last edited:
Plus, Gus eye pokes at least as much as Jones, if not more. Seriously, look at Gus's fights.

He just doesn't get the same hate about it because he's not Jones.

Hell Gus poked the shit out of DC in their title fight but no one cares because DC still won.

Gus is far from a saint, by any definition, past or present (he fucking beat a woman!).

I wonder why he gets a pass from most shertards <TheWire1>

Lol so hard to figure out...

It's okay to give gus a pass since white ppl are better than black ppl.

All you fuckers acting so surprised, as if what OP said isn't anywhere near the truth.

But honestly, who else of the current LHW's has the best chance to later be known as GOAT?

Jones = Definite cheater and banned from the sport... Cormier = 40 years old and hardly the future of MMA... Cirkunov? OSP? Come on guys, don't make me lmao!

Volkan?

It's okay to give gus a pass since white ppl are better than black ppl.
Except when it comes to fighting, especially in Gus's case. He should stick to beating women which he's apparently undefeated at.

You can't be the GOAT of anything with as many losses as Gus has.

Except when it comes to fighting, especially in Gus's case. He should stick to beating women which he's apparently undefeated at.

Moneymays already 50-0 if you inc. the women beating.

he did arguably beat a juiced jones, he would have destroyed non cheating jones

he did arguably beat a juiced jones, he would have destroyed non cheating jones

But lost to a clean DC and got destroyed by Rumble. Let's not forget about Mr. Wonderful.

Back