Let's be honest Gus will be the LHW goat and here's...

Moneymays already 50-0 if you inc. the women beating.
Bullshit, he's much more than 50-0 if we include women beating.

One of the top 5 reasons I'm not giving them idiots my money this weekend...#1 being it's retarded and won't even be competitive.

Last edited:
28uljk4.jpg

damn... didn't remember Phil's illegal use of the cage in that fight... you can't grab it with your toes.

Yeah, it would be him then. But we haven't seen yet what he can do against top 3-level fighters, so he may disappoint us.

However, these 5 upcoming years (2018-2022) will give us the true LHW GOAT. Right now it seems to stand between Gus and Volkan, but who knows, maybe DC can stay on top for longer than one would think.

49-46 DC (one judge actually scored it this way)

The others scored

48-47 Gus

And

48-47 DC.

I personally agreed with the first judge and only gave Gus the 3rd.

And before you say I'm a Gus hater I had Gus beating Jones 48-47. Gave 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to Gus. The spinning elbow couldn't erase the fact Gus controlled 4 of 5 minutes of that round imo.

You are not making sense. There is no way DC won the 4th vs Gus, or that Jones won the 1st vs Gus.

Bullshit, he's much more than 50-0 if we include women beating.

One of the top 5 reasons I'm not giving them idiots my money this weekend...#1 being it's retarded and won't even be competitive.

It honestly surprises me that there are still people out there on the internet that actually pay for shit.

Peeps who know where to look can find streams for pretty much anything.

Shelling out isn't really a hard requirement anymore for content, so much as it is something you do if you like a group and want to see more of their stuff.

Last edited:
You need to get your eyes examined! Rumble head butted him and shifted Gus's head to the other side! Lucky cheater!
he definitely headbutted him and it should have been a NC. But I don't think it was intentional.

Because Gus hasn't improved at all in the seven years since that fight with Davis...
Good point, lets just forget that that happened. While we're at it lets forget when Silva kicked Belfort in the face, its been six years, it doesn't matter anymore.

Why! He was the only one to give Jones the cheater the beating of a life time. He almost finished DC at one point and it was a very close fight. Now that DC is broken, Gus will finish him for good and send him to his final resting place! I already showed that Rumble the humble wasn't that humble after all with that head butt, and if he decided to return, Gus will give him the Glover treatment and make him quit like the quitter he is!

War Gus!!!
If Gus beats Cormier in a second fight ( a 50% - 50% fight) and becomes champ I'll bet Rumble returns to the sport in a try to beat him (again).

Back