Let's be honest Gus will be the LHW goat and here's...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Why! He was the only one to give Jones the cheater the beating of a life time. He almost finished DC at one point and it was a very close fight. Now that DC is broken, Gus will finish him for good and send him to his final resting place! I already showed that Rumble the humble wasn't that humble after all with that head butt, and if he decided to return, Gus will give him the Glover treatment and make him quit like the quitter he is!

War Gus!!!

EfGmY72.gif

Obvious head butt

Why! He was the only one to give Jones the cheater the beating of a life time. He almost finished DC at one point and it was a very close fight. Now that DC is broken, Gus will finish him for good and send him to his final resting place! I already showed that Rumble the humble wasn't that humble after all with that head butt, and if he decided to return, Gus will give him the Glover treatment and make him quit like the quitter he is!

War Gus!!!
QualifiedBlindAfricanjacana.gif

Hmph. I thought DC and Gus already fought.

Rumble overcame an eyepoke and Gustafsson headbutting him.

True underdog victory
You need to get your eyes examined! Rumble head butted him and shifted Gus's head to the other side! Lucky cheater!

If Gus gets the title I'll bet a paycheck Rumble unretires.

Jones is the greatest LHW of all time, by a wide margin.

Nah he has lost too much. Looks like he will be king of the division from 2018-2020 or so though.

You need to get your eyes examined! Rumble head butted him and shifted Gus's head to the other side! Lucky cheater!

Whose head traveled the farthest to help make that headbutt occur?

Gus brought his head from towering over Rumble all the way down to a ducking Rumble because he anticipated a TD off of the kick catch.

Seemingly unintentional but the Viking clearly contributed to it more.

I'm confident that Gus would beat roid jones and dc in a rematch

He likely will be the champ and lol at those old gif, focused and busy Gus would destroy a retired Crumble in a rematch and Davis could not even defend a Bellator belt lol

Back