LETHAL WEAPON 5 Possibly in the Works with Mel Gibson, Danny Glover and Director Richard Donner

On a positive note Mel doesn’t have to act..

Would LOVE to see this. Have fond family memories of this franchise.

I liked the tv series, never got to watch anything but season one or maybe first couple episodes of season two. Didn’t it get canceled in the middle of two?

Yea the first season was decent TV I had fun with it. Second season quality kinda took a hit and something was up, I kinda bailed around here. Meanwhile they had major issues behind the scenes so much so people refused to come to work and they had to fire the Riggs actor and replace him (he was fighting with everyone). After another season show was cancel.

If anyone is looking to get into it now I don't recommend it in retrospect get on other shows in your queue.

murtough was about to retire in lethal weapon 1 in 1987

hpp5eAq.png

tumblr_ognrfrJa1C1qc44efo1_500.gif
tumblr_ognrfrJa1C1qc44efo2_500.gif

Yep underrated movie from Mel same like Get the Gringo '12, they all have that Payback '99 feel to them in a way.

Off topic but recently I saw this review and I think you will like this movie from the posts I saw you do overall movie taste wise.

It is out on streaming sites like Amazon video and iTunes.

I had never heard of that blood father movie, need to check it out.

Gibson still has it. He rocked in Get the Gringo and Blood Father. I wish they used him in the new Mad max.
They had thought of doing another Max with him but I don’t remeber why they didn’t.

but in the story they did I’m glad they used Hardy.
And the fact that you can draw your own conclusions, does this happen sometime before Thunderdome or road warrior. Or is it much later and Hardy isn’t Max, but the Ferrel kid instead.

Yea the first season was decent TV I had fun with it. Second season quality kinda took a hit and something was up, I kinda bailed around here. Meanwhile they had major issues behind the scenes so much so people refused to come to work and they had to fire the Riggs actor and replace him (he was fighting with everyone). After another season show was cancel.

If anyone is looking to get into it now I don't recommend it in retrospect get on other shows in your queue.
He was a good actor for the part. Especially if he was really crazy in real life lol

Where is dragon lord anyways. Fucker disappears cuz of the covid not releasing any movies. Does he ONLY do movies? Guy can't talk about anything else?

Plot Leak --- both riggs and murtaugh watch crimes from surveillance cameras and call younger, faster, more athletic and explosive cops to handle the hands on work.

Probably these two

18c7af017bcb3675538ddd20d1dfb240.jpg jsmith pinky.jpg

Why? This isn't needed. Four wasn't enough?

I had never heard of that blood father movie, need to check it out.

You should do it. It isn't in the same level as Gringo and Paycheck but not far below you will like it just remember it was shot like a b movie straight to VOD basically.

He was a good actor for the part. Especially if he was really crazy in real life lol

I read about it a little bit and him and his co star had a really bad time, fights, yelling refusing to work with each other etc etc the bubble burst in the middle of season 2. They eventually replaced him he was fighting with directors, producers, crew etc it was a mess and yep I liked him too he worked for this tv version to an extent.

Danny Glover. Another Hollyweird anti-gun guy who became famous for being in movies with plenty of guns and shooting. Unless the movie ends with him getting shot I'm not interested.

Big fan of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover especially the Lethal Weapon franchise, but there's no need for another sequel.

You should do it. It isn't in the same level as Gringo and Paycheck but not far below you will like it just remember it was shot like a b movie straight to VOD basically.
Didn’t see gringo or hear of it either but loved Payback..

Back