LETHAL WEAPON 5 Possibly in the Works with Mel Gibson, Danny Glover and Director Richard Donner

mel-gibson_ufc.png

It's funny to think that Mel was training Jiujitsu with a Gracie, back when these pro fighters were still in kindergarten.

CV4PiwxWoAYL55m.jpg

They are definitely too old for this shit.

EDIT - LOL, seems everyone is in agreement with that sentiment.

Is the true star of the franchise coming back? Of course I'm referring to that sweet saxophone sting. Either way I'll watch.

The TV show is like someone wrote "Generic Cop Show #752" and someone at the network said "Hey, don't we own the rights to Lethal Weapon? Let's call it that!"

Will be 100000000000000000000× better than the show. Mel is a man.

Mel has a tune-up action movie. Seems like it's actually happening.

The problem with this franchise is that Mel Gibson's character stopped being crazy. If he's not crazy, then the franchise doesn't work anymore.

I will watch it!

Love the franchise even saw the first season of that TV series.

I wish they made it a tad sooner like 10 years ago or something but better late then never Mel still has it that smaller budget Blood Father rocked.. hey that reminds me Wildo did you see it ?

200340-L-LO.jpg
I liked the tv series, never got to watch anything but season one or maybe first couple episodes of season two. Didn’t it get canceled in the middle of two?

LETHAL WEAPON 5 Possibly in the Works with Mel Gibson, Danny Glover and Director Richard Donner

09sIxyl.png

It looks like the band just might back together. Deadline hears that Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Richard Donner are all huddling on the possibility of doing another film for the the Lethal Weapon franchise.

In the scenario Deadline has heard Donner would direct and Channing Gibson (Lethal Weapon 4) would script. There are many moving parts, but Deadline hears that all are on board and exploring another film.

It would move forward, of course, at Warner Bros., the studio that has brought audiences four in the franchise. The buddy action comedy was a major hit for the studio under the Bob Daly, Terry Semel regime when it first launched in 1987 and together the four have pulled in $955.2M worldwide. The last one was released in 1998. The film also spawned a TV series as well.

The Lethal Weapon film franchise followed an LAPD homcide cop (Glover) who is partnered with another cop who was transferred over from the narc squad (Gibson). They are reluctantly paired with very different ideas of policing and have an ongoing feud until the must rely on each other for their lives.

‘Lethal Weapon’ 5? Mel Gibson, Danny Glover and Richard Donner Exploring It At Warner Bros.

676D1C3C-5FE9-4328-B4DD-88CCC11515EA.jpeg

VS

44D68331-BA46-4D87-838F-C1BF32D36ADC.jpeg

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...75-year-old-nursing-home-roommate/5252345002/

He should have died in 2. That would have been the perfect conclusion to the series, and it's what they had originally planned.

Starting with 3 it was just a parody of itself. I hated all the other actors they added, including (maybe especially) Pesci.

killed off to be replaced by Melissa McCarthy and that explosive lady from the new Bond

What's the plot gonna be about?

Armed men invade a nursing home where Danny Glover and Mel Gibson's characters are living their final years in. Armed men are looking for an old multi-millionaire to sign his entire net worth over to them, and Gibson gets involved and shoot the armed men because he stopped getting his medication, and Glover follows along because he needs a new pair of depends.

Mel Gibson was in town filming blood father when the UFC came to Albuquerque. He was at the event.

article-0-1E93D06000000578-785_634x530.jpg

mel-gibson_ufc.png
cub and clay look like they positioning themselves to fellate mel.

Back