Let me tell you the sickest scenario that can happen ever and ever in MMA

Well, if "sickest" refers to something very ironic, then the "sickest" scenario would be those two fighting again, Cormier KOing Jones with a high kick, then getting busted for PEDs.

Jarl

Nah sickest has nothing to do with ironic here Jarl

Nah sickest has nothing to do with ironic here Jarl
I defer. I'm not qualified to define the "sickest" thing that can happen in a hypothetical Jones-Cormier rematch (that will likely never happen).

Jarl

Jones comes back,gets annihilated in the first by champ champ. Jones tests positive for peds. Banned permanently from the sport. DC retires. Fedor appears in WME territory fresh off his bellator tournament win,fights and defeats Cain for vacant title,to begin his second decade-long reign. Balance is brought back to the force,all enemies finessed into coffins.

Conor KOs Khabib in the first, then fights Woodley who gets Alvarez'd. Conor then holds up two divisions while calling out Floyd for a rematch and calling himself champ champ champ

No one actually believes at the given time where Heavyweights are paid correctly what they are worth in every promotion; that the current UFC HW belt is a big deal.

No what would be sick is DC retiring and Jones coming at heavyweight to prove something and getting KO'd by Stipe.

Back