Let me tell you the sickest scenario that can happen ever and ever in MMA

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jon Bones Jones comes back clean and takes both LHW and HW belts from DC

It WOULD be sick, considering he's FAILED multiple tests, and likely NEVER been clean, in his entire TAINTED career.

lmao

Too bad 2 times he beat your man lol

Juiced to the tits, sure. haha

But keep polishing one of the biggest PED FAILs knob of all time brah.

lol

tenor.gif

Sickest scenario would be for Jones to fight Shogun for his return. Gets KTFO, then Shogun beats DC too and then Shogun rides off into the sunset. And by sunset I mean Rizin where he fights Crocop for their retirement match.

Juiced to the tits, sure. haha

But keep polishing one of the biggest PED FAILs knob of all time brah.

lol
No polishing my friend I am only the fan of the sport no hate or love for a fighter,plus for that gif I see u and DC lol

Sickest scenario would be Jones knocking out DC again and DC getting busted for PED's

Sickest scenario would be Jones knocking out DC again and DC getting busted for PED's
You can see the hate swelling in these degenerates as they daydream about a complete reversal of their bum fortunes. Yellow cards should really be handed out to bring these hooligans back to reality

You can see the hate swelling in these degenerates as they daydream about a complete reversal of their bum fortunes. Yellow cards should really be handed out to bring these hooligans back to reality

It is pretty evident who is butthurt here. You must have cried like a little bitch when Jones ktfo DC.

It is pretty evident who is butthurt here. You must have cried like a little bitch when Jones ktfo DC.
I dont understand what you are talking about? there is no butthurt. Im feeling pretty great actually.

This post cracked me the fuck up

Sickest scenario would be for Jones to fight Shogun for his return. Gets KTFO, then Shogun beats DC too and then Shogun rides off into the sunset. And by sunset I mean Rizin where he fights Crocop for their retirement match.
This would be really nice and i would die happy after

Surely the sickest scenario would be Mighty Mouse going up to Heavyweight and beating DC

Surely the sickest scenario would be Mighty Mouse going up to Heavyweight and beating DC
Joe Rogan might just ascend into some kind of spirit-being that just floats around telling people about MM while almost in tears.

Back