Let me tell you the sickest scenario that can happen ever and ever in MMA

You've been here for over 10 years OP , and you make a thread this bad ?

Did your account get hacked ?

525DC766-B2EE-4D06-BDB5-E9C8F0F9C43B.jpeg Aliens arrive and they have their own world combat champion and challenges our greatest champion. No hold barred. We get to feed jones ALL the top shelf Olympic steroids and the fight is broadcast on free tv.

DC would literally kill himself
<6>
WsdSe0F.jpg

For me, it would be fantastic if Jones beat DC again for the LHW belt then Shogun managed to amenge his loss to Jones and recapture the LHW belt.

Pretty much Zero percent chance that happens but I would love it.

Jon Bones Jones comes back clean and takes both LHW and HW belts from DC

If Jones could win without cheating, I think he would have tried. I suspect a significant drop in performance when he tries to compete clean.

I dont understand what you are talking about? there is no butthurt. Im feeling pretty great actually.
Nope you still feel bummed out that DC got ktfo by Jones. Everything will be okay dude, why be so butthurt all the time because of something that happened a while ago?

Bones can come clean and do what he did before whats wrong with u beacchh

You believe that and thats fine...

Jones didnt believe he could beat DC without roids tho. auch

Sickest scenario would be Jones knocking out DC again and DC getting busted for PED's

Well, if "sickest" refers to something very ironic, then the "sickest" scenario would be those two fighting again, Cormier KOing Jones with a high kick, then getting busted for PEDs.

Jarl

He failed a test after the 1st fight? Didn’t catch that...

HIGHLY suspicious T / E ratios prior to the first DC fight. Didn't officially pop like he did the OTHER two times, but red-flags were raised.

HIGHLY suspicious T / E ratios prior to the first DC fight. Didn't officially pop like he did the OTHER two times, but red-flags were raised.
I’m of the belief that the majority, high majority, of pro MMA fighters cheat the system in any way they can. Jones is just the perfect mix of arrogance and carelessness to do it to the point he gets caught.
Not saying i Ignore the positive tests. I just don’t separate him like some do, because of the failures.

Back