Let’s be completely honest, Shogun would’ve...

images (3).jpeg

shogunspider.jpg

mulholland-silva001.jpg

andersonsilva_vitorbelfort_get.jpg

anderson_vs_newton_medium.jpg

susumu14_display_image.jpg

rua-pride.jpg

usa_today_9936104.1489299271.jpg

s-l225.jpg

shogun has always been pretty tailor made for someone like silva, wild looping shots vs an accurate counter striker.

shogun would make andy wish he still worked at macdonalds

I don't agree ....

Any version of shogun that fought in the UFC gets destroyed by a Prime Anderson Silva.

Today the fight would be a coin toss.

I know, but back then People laughed at the idea that Rua had even a slim chance. Then Chris came along and suddenly spider is out of his prime!

agree with this. as soon as Anderson lost, he was out of his prime and "messing around too much". of course, he "messed around" in every fight he ever had pretty much in UFC. they don't realize this, it's not "messing around" it's psychological warfare and it worked every other time before he fought Weidman.

Shogun Griffin- Loss
Shogun Henderson- Loss X2
Shogun Chael- Loss

Silva Griffin- Win
Silve Henderon- Win
Silva Chael- Win X2

These two arent in the same league.
Never have been
Mmamath?????????????????? He was busted twice juicing and lost to 2 little Japanese guys when Shogun was killing guys there

agree with this. as soon as Anderson lost, he was out of his prime and "messing around too much". of course, he "messed around" in every fight he ever had pretty much in UFC. they don't realize this, it's not "messing around" it's psychological warfare and it worked every other time before he fought Weidman.
It’s pathetic when you hear those kind of things! He won, king of the hill, but he lost because that last fight he won was the last strand of his prime. Then he wins again, he is back

qrYpb_s-200x150.gif
Sure why not it's Sunday I'll roll with it...

Shogun got choked out within second against Chael

I cant imagine what Silva would do to him

uh, your realize silva got choked out and subbed against two guys that make chael seem like a goat candidate right?

uh, your realize silva got choked out and subbed against two guys that make chael seem like a goat candidate right?
Common opponent plus
Add Griffin
And Henderson

Shoguns taken far too many losses to be remotely compared to Silva

If Chael can sub Shogun so can Andy.
MMAMATH doesn’t work! Shogun will take Silva’s best and finish him like he did Machida because his style is perfect to kill the spider, granite chin, leg kicks, brawler with dynamite in both legs and fists, great bjj

2005 Shogun beats 2005 Anderson. I agree.

Cmon bro I think you've forgotten who prime Shogun was.

This was prime Shogun, Anderson never had this level of brutality could you imagine if they'd met in Pride?

Before all his knee surgeries he was one of the most dynamic strikers in MMA.

Beat Prime Rampage, Machida, Arona, Overeem x 2, Lil Nog, Chuck, Arona.

Who's the best striker Anderson beat? Vitor before TRT? Franklin? Cote?

method_get_s_rampage-shogun-gif_medium.gif

shogun-rampage-o.gif

tumblr_mlwkkg9M4Q1qhndw9o1_400.gif

AK8tQim.gif

shogun.gif~original

mauricio-rua_lyoto-machida.gif

afa9t1.gif

That Shogun would have beat the shit out Jones

Back