Let’s be completely honest, Shogun would’ve...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Destroyed spider even in his prime. Remember how invincible Dragon looked, but Rua ate him for lunch as if his strikes were invisible and KO’d him like a little boy! I doubt very much that A.Silva would do better, do you agree?

Destroyed spider even in his prime. Remember how invincible Dragon looked, but Rua ate him for lunch as if his strikes were invisible and KO’d him like a little boy! I doubt very much that A.Silva would do better, do you agree?

Another troll thread by you.

Enough maybe?

No. Anderson has better muay Thai than rua. Same size too. Anderson ko rd 2

Prime Spider beats any MW and LHW who ever lived except Juiced Jones

That's one fight I feel like we were robbed of, it could've been one for the ages.

That's one fight I feel like we were robbed of, it could've been one for the ages.
I know, but back then People laughed at the idea that Rua had even a slim chance. Then Chris came along and suddenly spider is out of his prime!

look what anderson did to vitor
Remember no one could figure out Machida but Rua made it look easy. I think Shogun would completely made look easy because he goes for take downs a lot.

I know, but back then People laughed at the idea that Rua had even a slim chance. Then Chris came along and suddenly spider is out of his prime!

It's cool to think how possibly effective he could've been fighting Silva with a similar strategy he had for Machida and probably having success. It's a totally different fight though but what if. I love fantasy match ups.

Can’t tell if being trolled or not..........

Back in PRIDE, yes. In the UFC, no.

No, but

You forgot Shogun can take him down and pound him out too! Plus, Silva said Dragon got the best of him sparring

Sometimes got the best. Wasnt that he said?

mma-brazil-vale-tudo-dvd-set-anderson-silva-shogun-62db.jpg

95ba128ea8deceacb7bb5bc866c5f238--anderson-silva-ufc-fighters.jpg

ninja-maurico-vanderlei.jpg

method=get&s=chute-boxe-12-18-11-8-37-41-486.jpg

asbb-nogueira-silva-nogueira1.jpg

anderson-silva_jose-aldo_shogun_fernando-soutello_agif_gazeta.0.0.jpg

ufc-rio-2011-brasil.jpg

shogun-dana-anderson-minota.jpg

Last edited:
No, but

You forgot Shogun can take him down and pound him out too! Plus, Silva said Dragon got the best of him sparring
Did you forget that your idol Rua got tapped out by chael sonnen ?

LMAO no. Anderson would wreck Shogun.

Back