Lesser known sitcoms

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
What are some good lesser known sitcoms for me to look into, animated sitcoms included?

I would like some reccomendations old or new.

Thanks

Heil Honey I'm Home

Cop Rock

Andy Richter controls the universe

Sledgehammer

Titus

Arrested Development

Heil Honey I'm Home

Cop Rock
And we're off...I love what I am reading on these shows. This is right up my alley. As a big 80's horror/film fan and thrash/punk fan I am into more obscure stuff like this. Very nice, thanks bro

Andy Richter controls the universe

Sledgehammer

Titus

Arrested Development

I own all of Titus, man that is such a good show. Sledgehammer has been on my list for a while, looks so funny. Thanks man

Better off Ted

Flight of the Conchords

My Name is Earl

The Critic (animated)

Better off Ted

Flight of the Conchords

My Name is Earl

The Critic (animated)

Never heard of Better off Ted, but it looks great. Seeing some babes in the cast too, thanks man.

There was a Starz sitcom about out of work actors that work for a catering company called "Party Down" . I have never encountered anyone else who has seen it, but I enjoyed it and you would recognize the majority of the cast.

There was a Starz sitcom about out of work actors that work for a catering company called "Party Down" . I have never encountered anyone else who has seen it, but I enjoyed it and you would recognize the majority of the cast.

Martin Starr, cool. This one looks good too. Loving all these reccomendations

if you like bill burr, f is for family is a funny animated series (adult though) on netflix.

also i've really been into pete holmes show crashing. i find it really funny.

and if you never watched martin (an old martin lawrence sitcom from the 90s) then you need to give that a watch. fuckin hilarious. and while you are at it, check out john leguizamo's house of buggin, which is a sketch comedy show and not a sitcom but if you are goin 90s, go hard.

Chris Titus is such a fucking blowhard cornball that I couldn't enjoy the show after watching his stand-up.

Chris Titus is such a fucking blowhard cornball that I couldn't enjoy the show after watching his stand-up.

Stacy Keach kills in that show it is great. I love listening to Titus in interviews like with Norton and Carolla but haven't really had a desire too check out his stand up oddly enough

Stacy Keach kills in that show it is great. I love listening to Titus in interviews like with Norton and Carolla but haven't really had a desire too check out his stand up oddly enough

Don't do it, it'll ruin what was a pretty entertaining show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back