Lesser known sitcoms

I have enjoyed "The Ranch" don't know if you would call it a sitcom, but it has a laugh track so close enough for me.

Ah was particularly waiting for some awesome anime titles as a big anime fan....this looks fucking killer, thanks dude
It will ruin all other shows for you. Like game of thrones. Everything else will pale in comparison. If it doesn't, you kill cats for a hobby and I have no business interacting with you.

It will ruin all other shows for you. Like game of thrones. Everything else will pale in comparison. If it doesn't, you kill cats for a hobby and I have no business interacting with you.

I have no desire to get on the Game of Thrones bandwagon. This looks fucking killer.

Duckman
Norm
The Grinder
The Drew Carey Show
Unhappily Ever After
Police Squad
The Detour
Wrecked
Legit

Duckman
Norm
The Grinder
The Drew Carey Show
Unhappily Ever After
Police Squad
The Detour
Wrecked
Legit
Some good mentions....Currently rewatching all of Married with Children again just got in season 3 like 20 mins ago lol. How is Unhappily Ever After in comparison. it being created by the same people and all. I want too watch it so bad! Bobcat Goldthwait!!!!

"Not going outl...already 8 seasons in but never hear a word about it. Very very funny.

"Citizen Khan" is funny for me because I grew up in that city but maybe not for everyone.

"Mrs Browns boys" is so bad it's good.

BLACK BOOKS

"ITS CHILDRENS BOOZE"

Oh man, this sounds awesome. There are like 10000 awesome short lived British sitcoms out there. There is always another one to stumble upon. .....This looks incredible

The Critic is a criminally underrated cartoon from the mid-90's. It used cutaways years before Seth MaCFarlane ran them into the ground. You can find most if the episodes for the whole series on YouTube.

With the internet these days, you dont need to watch sitcoms. Just watch stand up acts. They are much quicker to the point, and can condense more funny in like 5 min than whole sitcom can.

Duckman
Norm
The Grinder
The Drew Carey Show
Unhappily Ever After
Police Squad
The Detour
Wrecked
Legit

This show gave Married With Children a run for its money.

Nikki_Cox_legends.filminspector.com_29.gif

Nikki was purely ornamental. Bobcat, Connolly, and Remar were so good.

Some good mentions....Currently rewatching all of Married with Children again just got in season 3 like 20 mins ago lol. How is Unhappily Ever After in comparison. it being created by the same people and all. I want too watch it so bad! Bobcat Goldthwait!!!!
It's just as goofy, even more. The main character's best friend is a dog puppet. I loved it.

One Foot in the Grave

Father Ted

The Thin Blue Line

The League of Gentlemen

Bottom

British version:

Spaced
Mr Don and Mr George
Filthy, Rich and Catflap
Psychoville
Green Wing

Back