Leon Edwards is a hypocrite.

He does have some of that posh arrogance since he became champion. If he keeps it up I shall get very angry and start pronouncing his name in Spanish, León.

Reactions: HHJ
He does have some of that posh arrogance since he became champion. If he keeps it up I shall get very angry and start pronouncing his name in Spanish, León.
Yeah but that would be cooler than regular ass Leon

The spanish version is more like LION

The Legions of Belal maniax speak in this thread. We demand satisfaction
You're talking to a Jon Fitch fan... so I know how you feel bruh

Dana doesn't like grapplers. He fires top 10 grapplers after 1 loss.

Okami released while he was top5 right? Speaks for itself.

Belal could get the same treatment

You're talking to a Jon Fitch fan... so I know how you feel bruh

Dana doesn't like grapplers. He fires top 10 grapplers after 1 loss.

Okami released while he was top5 right? Speaks for itself.

Belal could get the same treatment
This thread will prevent that.

Yeah but that would be cooler than regular ass Leon

The spanish version is more like LION
Yes but then his opponents in the pressers can say they are lion tamers.

View attachment 1019111

At the presser after his dominant easy win over whatever his name was,when asked questions about fighting Belal,he said he thought there were others,that it didnt have to be him. Now,while that is bullshit,I thought maybe its cos UFC already has Shavkat lined up,and they already decided on that. Shavkat is injured though,so thats not gonna happen anytime soon. Leon's Coach Dave Lovell is a good guy,I really like him after he famously coached Leon out of his rut to headshot BANG Usman...he was on Ariel's podcast,and he was saying how if it was up to him,he would have Burns get the next shot??

Burns is coming off a loss,to BELAL,and you want HIM to get the shot over Belal?? Fuckin ridiculous. But the tweet that Leon made to Belal takes the cake. "The least intimidating person in the organization?"

Thats exactly what YOU WERE. No one wanted you to have shit. Belal was even the backup in your fight in case Whats his name pussied out. Stop being a fuckin hypocrite,and take this fight. You and Dana look stupid denying this fight any longer.

What is even the point of winning fights ???????????

There is no one else. Belal must get the shot. Remember the name.

View attachment 1019114
Belal in my opinion has really highlighted how marketability and fight style effects the opportunities a fighter gets in the ufc. You’d think they would be more open minded after some fighters who on paper are extremely marketable like Izzy, got beat out by guys like khabib in terms of fan appeal. But what do I know.

Reactions: HHJ
Belal in my opinion has really highlighted how marketability and fight style effects the opportunities a fighter gets in the ufc. You’d think they would be more open minded after some fighters who on paper are extremely marketable like Izzy, got beat out by guys like khabib in terms of fan appeal. But what do I know.
Truthfully,Belal is a bit of a dork.

But he does try. He got the sunglasses thing,he has the support of the muslims,even if he is just some dude from chicago. The brady fight showed the guy can throw down if he really wants to. Will he win the title? I dont know? Will he be able to defend it? I dont know,but goddamnit,that dude EARNED the chance,you gotta let him fuckin have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a dorkus malorkus of the highest order like Belal can put together nine wins like that,then goddamnit give him his fuckin shot. The sport looks fuckin STUPID not letting him have this.

Commit or vacate!
Why would the champ commit to anything?
He is OPEN for this fight, but it not his decision alone!
If the UFC brings him someone else, then he would be open for them as well.
Besides, there's (A LOT) of money involved. Not committing to anything is part of the game!

Leon has made a career by beating former LW’s and guys that don’t cut weight at 170 lbs (Colby, Nate, RDA, Gunnar, Cerrone, Barbarena..)

Makes sense that he would want Burns.

That's a new one lol.

Haters are really adapting their game these days, huh?

Back