Leon Edwards is a hypocrite.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
411946215_764484372384538_6782695382581324506_n.jpg

At the presser after his dominant easy win over whatever his name was,when asked questions about fighting Belal,he said he thought there were others,that it didnt have to be him. Now,while that is bullshit,I thought maybe its cos UFC already has Shavkat lined up,and they already decided on that. Shavkat is injured though,so thats not gonna happen anytime soon. Leon's Coach Dave Lovell is a good guy,I really like him after he famously coached Leon out of his rut to headshot BANG Usman...he was on Ariel's podcast,and he was saying how if it was up to him,he would have Burns get the next shot??

Burns is coming off a loss,to BELAL,and you want HIM to get the shot over Belal?? Fuckin ridiculous. But the tweet that Leon made to Belal takes the cake. "The least intimidating person in the organization?"

Thats exactly what YOU WERE. No one wanted you to have shit. Belal was even the backup in your fight in case Whats his name pussied out. Stop being a fuckin hypocrite,and take this fight. You and Dana look stupid denying this fight any longer.

What is even the point of winning fights ???????????

There is no one else. Belal must get the shot. Remember the name.

maxresdefault (2).jpg

View attachment 1019111

At the presser after his dominant easy win over whatever his name was,when asked questions about fighting Belal,he said he thought there were others,that it didnt have to be him. Now,while that is bullshit,I thought maybe its cos UFC already has Shavkat lined up,and they already decided on that. Shavkat is injured though,so thats not gonna happen anytime soon. Leon's Coach Dave Lovell is a good guy,I really like him after he famously coached Leon out of his rut to headshot BANG Usman...he was on Ariel's podcast,and he was saying how if it was up to him,he would have Burns get the next shot??

Burns is coming off a loss,to BELAL,and you want HIM to get the shot over Belal?? Fuckin ridiculous. But the tweet that Leon made to Belal takes the cake. "The least intimidating person in the organization?"

Thats exactly what YOU WERE. No one wanted you to have shit. Belal was even the backup in your fight in case Whats his name pussied out. Stop being a fuckin hypocrite,and take this fight. You and Dana look stupid denying this fight any longer.

What is even the point of winning fights ???????????

There is no one else. Belal must get the shot. Remember the name.

View attachment 1019114

Don't see any hypocrisy.

Leon says "there are other fights", which is British for "who cares".

Id like to see him name one.

To be honest, I think Leon would fight either Belal or Shavkat.

I think he doesn't really care, honestly.

I get wanting to see him pinning his hopes on a specific opponent, I just genuinely read into his comments that he doesn't give a crap!

So in other words, he'll fight whoever.

To be honest, I think Leon would fight either Belal or Shavkat.

I think he doesn't really care, honestly.

I get wanting to see him pinning his hopes on a specific opponent, I just genuinely read into his comments that he doesn't give a crap!

So in other words, he'll fight whoever.
He should have stood on the table at the conference and say BELAL, YOU ARE NEXT. Otherwise I dont wanna hear him.

For the past few months I’ve become a bit of a Belal fan, especially when he got passed over for the title shot

Leon has made a career by beating former LW’s and guys that don’t cut weight at 170 lbs (Colby, Nate, RDA, Gunnar, Cerrone, Barbarena..)

Makes sense that he would want Burns.

He should have stood on the table at the conference and say BELAL, YOU ARE NEXT. Otherwise I dont wanna hear him.

Love it!

For real, though, question for you: is it better than champions just defend against whoever deserves it, or start calling out fights for the sake of hype over sport?

'Nahh i dont think thats the next fight,there are others."
But also "I already told UFC I'll fight you next no problem"

Half this forum wants Shavkat to get next over Belal, which is a joke, but shows Leon isn't wrong about there being other options.

I don't see it, he acknowledged his own experience in the presser, something like 'why is Belal so special when I wasn't'... At the end of the day, I think he'll fight who ever and doesn't care who is most deserving, I imagine £ is more important to him.. Doesn't have to show that he's super keen to fight anyone to the media, just needs to make sure he doesn't hold up the division, I have no doubt the UFC will propose something and if it's right he'll accept be that Belal or Shav.

Love it!

For real, though, question for you: is it better than champions just defend against whoever deserves it, or start calling out fights for the sake of hype over sport?
I understand,some fights will take prescendent because its the perfect time to make them,like O'malley vs Chito.

Leon has NOTHING like that going on. If they made him step aside for Colby,which they DID,the least they can fuckin do is say sorry buddy,your next in line,dont worry.

But they are fixin to pass him AGAIN. Nah. This cannot stand. Shavkat's injured. Its time. It's Belal Time.

He should have done the old "I want the easiest fight in the division. I want Ryan Bad... wait, I mean I want Belal or whatever his name is, I don't remember."

I don't see it, he acknowledged his own experience in the presser, something like 'why is Belal so special when I wasn't'...
What the fuck does that MEAN???

He won the same amount of fights in a row as you. Why does he have to do BETTER than you did to get a shot???

Back