Rumored Leon vs Belal UFC 300

I think this is the first time in my life I wanted a title fight to be 3 rounds

It sounds dull but the card needs title fights and this would be a legacy building win for either guy. They could surprise us, why not

Belial and Leon see all the hate they get for being boring and are going to say fuck it and go at it like Diaz and Daley.

Belal and Leon before the eye poke was a very good fight. Leon was sharp that night and rocked Belal a few times. The rematch will be just as entertaining.
Agreed. Belal will actually push the oace and make Leon fight. Whenever somebody makes Leon fight instead of coast they get beaten up.

Leon is a fighter that takes what you give him. If you give the bare minimum he will also do the bare minimum and take it to a points win. If you walk him down he counter you all night long.

perfect time for UFC to introduce Postlims. imo

Don't know if Leon can leak fight news like that? If so good for him lol

Fighters say they'll be on a future card often just can't announce opponent but some hint at it. Leon saying this now.means UFC will announce matchup shortly

I hope ufc is at least smart enough to schedule this in the middle of the ppv with exciting fights before & after. This is a guaranteed snooze fest. Belial deserves a title shot but fans watch for entertainment purposes and this fight will not be very entertaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKS
Fight should happen. But for 300 this should not be the fight, in no way the main event. It will put people to sleep.

Merit wise good fight to make but tbh the first one wasn’t too entertaining even before the eye thing.

Edwards is very boring for a technical on superior striker with KO power and Belal is always looking for the safest way to win these days

Walk in the park. Belal going to be picked off with ease.

Back