Lena Dunham Celebrates The Extinction Of White Men

She's twisted. The first time I became aware of her was on The Graham Norton show where they discussed her book. All cheery like, glossing over her fucked up actions, like it's no big deal. Wtf, over?

I'm not calling for a witch hunt, because her sister has never come out and commented on this to my knowledge. But to give her a pass just because she's, uhm, no idea what she is, is pure bullshit. The entertainment industry just doesn't seem to care because she's a she, and one of them.

And before anyone comments that she's a nobody... Yeah, nobodies go on Kimmell, Fallon, Letterman, Ellen, and countless other talkshows. Who else, other then an entertainment darling would get a pass after a story like this came out? Fucked up shit all around...

I wouldn't know who this person was if it wasn't for sherdog.

How is that relevant?

Someone makes a thread about child molestation, whether arbitrary or not, whether relevant or not, your first reaction should not be to make this into a left vs right issue while ignoring the actual child abuse, that's demented.

Seriously, what's going on with you guys? At least just ignore the thread as being irrelevant. Or do you think that someone who admits to molesting children should be judged by their political affiliation? Damn right wingers pointing to someone on the left who abused children, man are they annoying. I'm quickly losing hope in humanity and this exemplifies what the two party duopoly has done to you guys.

Imagine if I posted a thread every time some garbage conservative said something stupid? I think weekly discussions about Ted Nugent would really make the WR more readable.

Then do it? It's a discussion forum. That's kind of what you're supposed to do.

I still have no idea who this woman is or what movies she's starred in but wingnuts REALLY care about her a lot.

Because she is not held by the same
Standards by the media and individuals who are willing to condemn and destroy the livelihoods of others due to political stance.

Imagine if I posted a thread every time some garbage conservative said something stupid? I think weekly discussions about Ted Nugent would really make the WR more readable.
Saying something stupid does not equal diddling your sibling. Everyone would roast Nugent alive if he did something like this. Everyone. And rightly so.

How is that relevant?

Someone makes a thread about child molestation, whether arbitrary or not, whether relevant or not, your first reaction should not be to make this into a left vs right issue while ignoring the actual child abuse, that's demented.

Seriously, what's going on with you guys? At least just ignore the thread as being irrelevant. Or do you think that someone who admits to molesting children should be judged by their political affiliation? Damn right wingers pointing to someone on the left who abused children, man are they annoying. I'm quickly losing hope in humanity and this exemplifies what the two party duopoly has done to you guys.

Are you drunk? How did I make this into a right vs left issue???

I didn't mention politics at all you tard.

The guy you quoted did, which you agreed with.

No I didn't. I said I wouldn't know her if it weren't for this forum. I made no mention of politics or the OP. I think you jumped the shark a bit my friend.

No I didn't. I said I wouldn't know her if it weren't for this forum. I made no mention of politics or the OP. I think you jumped the shark a bit my friend.

I said you quoted the guy who did which you agreed with. I was simply reiterating what I said to him.

I still have no idea who this woman is or what movies she's starred in but wingnuts REALLY care about her a lot.
She's the creator and star of the show "Girls."

By Wingnuts, do you mean people that think sexual assault should not go unaddressed?

Isn't she a white guy though?

girls-season-5-teases-600x406.jpg
Omfg, she's definitely a white dude with a beer belly.

She's the creator and star of the show "Girls."

By Wingnuts, do you mean people that think sexual assault should not go unaddressed?

People deny that the country is divided between political lines, but people would rather whine about right wingers complaining about child abuse than address the actual child abuse. At least don't comment on it, it makes you look like a ghoul, damn.

The interesting part about the sister diddling thing is that this is information she offered up voluntarily - in her mind this was no big deal. Makes you wonder what kind of more serious things she could conceal. I doubt she's a predator, very unlikely in women, but clearly a weirdo.

People deny that the country is divided between political lines, but people would rather whine about right wingers complaining about child abuse than address the actual child abuse. At least don't comment on it, it makes you look like a ghoul, damn.

Due to that mentality, I could see Incest being legalized or at least decriminalized in the coming years. Trans-species people will also be legitimized.

Due to that mentality, I could see Incest being legalized or at least decriminalized in the coming years. Trans-species people will also be legitimized.

As long as it's not my party doing it, I can look the other way on child molestation and blame the other party for bringing it up. US politics in 2016, ladies and gentlemen. This also applies to racism and violence.

But the only reason she originally even got to do what she does is because of her dad's "white male privilege" and the free ride it allowed her...

This is the same fucking idiot who recently wrote an entire article about Odell Beckham not paying attention to her/wanting her sexually at a gallery function, as if he were property on some cotton farm and should've be pleasing his Miss Massa.

Last edited:
Back