Lena Dunham Celebrates The Extinction Of White Men

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score

“How are you feeling about the extinction of white men?” Lena asks her father in the video.

“Well, white men are a problem. Straight white men are a big problem, that’s for sure,” declared Carroll.

But I actually feel pretty good about it,” he continued. “I think straight white guys have been screwing things up for long enough. High time for straight white males to step back and let some other people do it.”

“That’s my dad!” replied Lena, as Carroll laughed.

In her post, Lena also claimed that the extinction of white men is “not the end of men, it’s the evolution of men into better men.”

The post has received over 1,500 likes and nearly 500 retweets, however a number of users have criticized the message shared by the two.

“Judging entire groups of people based on skin color and gender. Sorry, I’ll remain opposed to such things,” commented one user.

“Please, I hope you can find the courage to overcome whatever has made you think this way, it is just unfathomable,” said another.

Lena Dunham has expressed monumental support for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton this year, even hitting the campaign trail in North Carolina to encourage young people to vote for Clinton.

I really enjoyed this response.

My dad would defitnley beat up her dad.

Thats odd -- i figured she loved white males considering shes worked so hard on obtaining the most stereotypical white dad bod ever/

lena_dunham_-_fitness_-_running_-_quotes_-_womens_health_uk__medium_4x3.jpg

But I actually feel pretty good about it,” he continued. “I think straight white guys have been screwing things up for long enough. High time for straight white males to step back and let some other people do it.”
Well we did have Obama for 8 years.

EDIT: Wait, her dad's name is Carroll? I guess that explains it...

Well we did have Obama for 8 years.

EDIT: Wait, her dad's name is Carroll? I guess that explains it...

Just to be clear, her statement is clearly meant to be anti-Trump, which makes your post incredibly relevant.

I think her statements hurt more than they help because only the most hardcore Leftists who are already voting for Hillary will take this to heart, whereas neutral people see this open racism and cringe at what she represents.

Who the hell is this person??

And yeah... She forgot a "DE" at the beginning those words.

We lose Anton Yelchin yet this worthless nasty posexcuse for an animal lives.

WTF allach WTF

He spawned her so anything he says should be judged by that fact.

Why does she try so hard to look like a white male if she hates them so much?

Don't she make a show which was best known for a *straight white man having anal sex with a woman?

She seems to have a small mind.

Gee I wonder why she would hate white men?
Dunham was born in New York City. Her father, Carroll Dunham, is a painter, and her mother, Laurie Simmons, is an artist and photographer, and a member of The Pictures Generation, known for her use of dolls and dollhouse furniture in her photographs of setup interior scenes. Her father is Protestant, and her mother is Jewish; Dunham has described herself as feeling "very culturally Jewish, although that's the biggest cliché for a Jewish woman to say".

Back