Lena Dunham Celebrates The Extinction Of White Men

This didn't go well on IMDb, will probably go better here.
We need a White House petition to force Lena to live underground like the filthy troll she is. For the betterment of this country. I don't know how to start one, but will sign the moment someone does

hate speech is hate speech dude. weak hand.

"Hate speech"? Are you on your period, pussy? Grab your box of tampons and get over yourself. SJW pussy bitch.

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

"Hate speech"? Are you on your period, pussy? Grab your box of tampons and get over yourself. SJW pussy bitch.

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

of course its hate speech. its generically anti female hate speech. as for the rest of what you said, youre an anonymous wanker on a male dominated internet forum attacking women. youre not really making attacks on lena dunhams statement, you are projecting hatred of women onto lena dunham. you are literally the weakest piece of soft target chasing shite on the internet. stop fronting like it takes balls to attack women on sherdog war room. its absolutely fucking pathetic.

Lena Dunham is the new Rosie O'Donnell

In 5 years, no one will give a shit about Lena either

Men build civilizations. Women destroy them. Is normal

of course its hate speech. its generically anti female hate speech. as for the rest of what you said, youre an anonymous wanker on a male dominated internet forum attacking women. youre not really making attacks on lena dunhams statement, you are projecting hatred of women onto lena dunham. you are literally the weakest piece of soft target chasing shite on the internet. stop fronting like it takes balls to attack women on sherdog war room. its absolutely fucking pathetic.

You still there, you little pussy bitch? Are you done with your tantrum?

r0fXL4q.gif

P.S. I guess celebrating the "extinction" of white men is not "hate speech" and attacking 1 woman is "attacking all women"? You gotta love the fucked up, warped mind of a leftist white knight. Pure human scum. Your kind have been thrown into the dustbin of history. Get used to it in there, pussy.

P.P.S. Lena Dunham is still a fat, slut whore... who will need to find someplace else to live!

donald-trump-smiling.gif

Last edited:
wtf did white men ever do to jews like her?

In other words, whites as a whole are better off than any other time in history. Yet their whining and crying is also at the highest in history.

You obviously haven't watched the news or signed into twitter in the past 10 years...the majority of whites crying about anything are the ones on the far left. Minorities have it better today than they ever did but people like you will NEVER be happy so why should the rest of us give a fuck.

I remember i liked her film Tiny Furniture.

I remember her show Girls being criticized for having nothing but white women and white men...then she let Donald Glover be her boyfriend for a couple of episodes. Typical that her rhetoric probably does not match the way she actually lives her life.

I remember i liked her film Tiny Furniture.

I remember her show Girls being criticized for having nothing but white women and white men...then she let Donald Glover be her boyfriend for a couple of episodes. Typical that her rhetoric probably does not match the way she actually lives her life.

hahaha Exactly. Her show, I watched not going to lie, was about spoiled white girls being incredibly self centred and not doing anything that matters with theirs lives. Her character was constantly fucking things up, being a cunt and whining about everyone in her life. And that was supposed to be cool. But the fact that Lena is so progressive but couldn't write a decent gay character that was not the stereotype effeminate gay guy or a black character that lasted more than 2 episodes is hilarious.

It's crazy that she can get away with shit just because of her progressiveness. I mean she even wrote about molesting her sister and people still love her. It's insane.

Last edited:
No wonder she's so ugly no one in their right mind would want her.

Back