Lee reminds me of GSP

If Lee gets his striking razor sharp he’ll be like a black GSP. He’s definitely headed in that direction and hope he takes it to that level.

He seems like he’s got the potential, that’s for sure. I was really impressed with his performance Saturday night.

Lol. Maybe, I suppose anything’s possible.
Predicting any fighter will be far better than a canidate for the greatest fighter of all time is quite the enthusiastic sentiment.

Lee will be far better than GSP was even at his absolute best

Lol. Maybe, I suppose anything’s possible.
Predicting any fighter will be far better than a canidate for the greatest fighter of all time is quite the enthusiastic sentiment.
No, It's really not.

The game has evolved from GSP's time

the "greatest fighter of all time" does not exist In a baby sport.

Every overhyped fighter on sherdog deserves GSP's career earnings and endorsement apparently.

I don't know about that. I've seen GSP beat the shit out of people on the ground many times, and his opponents were much better grapplers than Barboza.

None of them were better grapplers than Tony Ferguson, the only one comparable was a much smaller BJ Penn.

None of them were better grapplers than Tony Ferguson, the only one comparable was a much smaller BJ Penn.

Ferguson submitted Lee bro...and Karo and Diaz were both at least as good if not better at BJJ than Ferguson. And no, Ferguson isn't comparable to BJ Penn. He's more like prime Carlos Condit.

Last edited:
No, It's really not.

The game has evolved from GSP's time

the "greatest fighter of all time" does not exist In a baby sport.
How exactly has the game evolved since GSP's time?

Did they invent a new kick we've never seen before? A new way to take people down?

Ferguson submitted Lee bro...and Karo and Diaz were both at least as good if not better at BJJ than Ferguson. And no, Ferguson isn't comparable to BJ Penn. He's more like prime Carlos Condit.

Ferguson is an infinitely better grappler than Condit and Karo LOL. Look how many times Condit has been submitted recently. Ferguson did submit Lee but we can't ignore how impressive Lee was in round 1. Who knows what would happen if Lee didn't go into that fight with staph infection leading to horrendous cardio. My point was though that GSP wouldn't damage a guy like Ferguson nearly as much from top position (assuming the guy was the same size as GSP).

Lee should hit his next opponent with his groin

Lee has some work to be done... But Saturday night he showed he is top-tier. Also.... No fighter is on the level of Champ - Champ St Pierre.

No need to flip your tray of grits on the floor in a rage, stamp boy.
Love it.

Be this same racist turd in the real world. If you have the sack. You don't, of course. But give it some thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back