Lawyer for Murdered Russian Whistleblower Falls Out Window...

Putin is stacking up bodies of political opponents like cord wood lately. Neat trick to have half the US population defending him because of Trump.

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

Putin is stacking up bodies of political opponents like cord wood lately. Neat trick to have half the US population defending him because of Trump.

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think? Our country's so innocent?"

"Were going to have the best killers, you wait and see. Our oligarch friends will be winning Bigly"

tumblr_ol65fclqyy1vnq1cro3_400.gif
Pure awesome

What makes you think it wasn't the globalists who did him in so as to not give up the ruse?

Exactly.

Neat trick to have morons like El Doofus here:
This is what we're dealing with folks. Complete detached from reality derangement. The history books are not going to be kind to you guys.

Here's a question, Einstein, why do you think Putin wanted Trump to win?

Have you ever even HEARD of the Magnitsky Act?
The Magnitsky Act, formally known as the Russia and Moldova Jackson-Vanik Repeal and Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act of 2012, is a bipartisan bill passed by the U.S. Congress and President Obama in November–December 2012, intending to punish Russian officials responsible for the death of Russian lawyer Sergei Magnitsky in a Moscow prison in 2009.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

You know, Magnitsky, the guy whose lawyer just decided to jump out the window yesterday...

You think Putin wanted an American POTUS and Congress who actually paid attention to, and was intending to sanction him, for the blatant human right violations of his mafioso regime?

Why do you think there has been a sudden uptick in brazen killings of Putin's political opponents since the Trump election?

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

You really are fucking clueless.

What makes you think it wasn't the globalists who did him in so as to not give up the ruse?
Probably because I'm not a conspiracy hack. When there is a real person, like a gangster-dictator, whose enemies keep dying, I don't go out of my way to make up imaginary folks who might have done it.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhh, the irony.

Plus, the guy saying Russians did it is a Republican.

and....John McCain just called Rand Paul a Russian Agent, guess I should believe him because he's republican

and....John McCain just called Rand Paul a Russian Agent, just I should believe him because he's republican
Just a response to you " 'Russians' - The Clinton Campaign," meme. I don't think Burkman was a part of the Clinton campaign.

all this shit is made up n most likely cia is involved.

the reality is bill browder (possible cia agent) was caught in a tax evasion scheme with the help of magnitsky.

browder fled russia n left magnitsky as sacrificial lamb.

heres browder literally running away when served with a subpoena in us

heres another video expaining the compexity of the issue

enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back