Lawyer for Murdered Russian Whistleblower Falls Out Window...

nothing to see here
just making america great again

lol

Only a retard puts words in other peoples mouths or maybe crayons.
DT_3Tq.gif

Daayum!

Only a retard puts words in other peoples mouths or maybe crayons.

I didn't say that cartels are not powerful, I said militarily vs us... DUH. I outlined where cartels have power but your brain must ADHDing out thinking about chimichangas and the futbol game on tonight.

A country with nukes is a country we need to have diplomacy with (please don't bring up N. Korea). We can't just go to war with Russia because they are Russia and are "evil" Hillary). Learn a little tact from both of your Presidents (Donald J. Trump and Palis) and you will have a much better understanding of how to work with people and diffuse situations.

Explain to me whats the relation between drug cartels and Putin killing political opponents and whistlblowers?

You simply think im a low hanging fruit and wanted to come at me, as usual. And making a fool of yourself, as usual.

BTW

You should resign your VP can actually hold a decent discussion without having to resort to their heavies persona.

... the day before he was scheduled in court.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/world/europe/russia-sergei-magnitsky-william-browder.html?_r=0

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...leblowers-family-plummets-from-apartment.html

I'm sure just a coincidence, though. Just like all Trump's Russia ties.

I really don't see why people get so upset about possible collusion between the current administration and the Putin regime. I mean, Putin is just a strong leader. He always has his people's best interest a heart and never murders them.
Wait, what does Trump have to do with this??

was gonna say you never know, it could've been an accident in jest

then I remembered Clapton's kid, like oh shit, that does happen occasionally

Damnit... this song and that story get me every time. Fuck.

Explain to me whats the relation between drug cartels and Putin killing political opponents and whistlblowers?

You simply think im a low hanging fruit and wanted to come at me, as usual. And making a fool of yourself, as usual.

I... never said there was relation? Wtf. Salsa for brains over here LOL!

Go re-read our discussion please, I'm not repeating myself.

Edit: Wow nice ninja edit there Rod with your personal ad hominem attack in the last sentence. But it's ok, I hold this position for a reason and it's to absorb attacks from psycho pro cartel people like yourself.

Edit: Wow nice ninja edit there Rod with your personal ad hominem attack in the last sentence. But it's ok, I hold this position for a reason and it's to absorb attacks from psycho pro cartel people like yourself.

So why did you even posted such things here?

Sergei Magnitsky was a good dude. A true Russian patriot just trying to help keep the leadership honest in the difficult transition from totalitarian state to democracy. The people that murdered him are scum. Just like the people who murdered the whistleblower.

Read Red Notice by Bill Browder. Lots about Magnitsky.

was gonna say you never know, it could've been an accident in jest

then I remembered Clapton's kid, like oh shit, that does happen occasionally
According to notes Clapton's kid was
1) A kid
2) Not a lawyer getting ready to provide damning evidence of graft, corruption, and humanitarian violations against Putin's regime.
That sort of shifts the balance in the old probability of accident scale-a-roni, imho.

Damnit... this song and that story get me every time. Fuck.

Did I just read someone complaining of a personal ad hominem attack after they initiated it?

lol, Putin is like a force of nature , You go up against him, you die of natural causes

Last edited:
I think a more immediate threat to us are Mexican rapists and cartels.

We'll have to see what happens though with Russia but I am willing to bet that this is just a new birther movement.

You guys don't have problems with Russians and human sex trafficking on the left coast?

Cmon son

Don't twist this into trump

Back