Lawyer for Murdered Russian Whistleblower Falls Out Window...

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
... the day before he was scheduled in court.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/world/europe/russia-sergei-magnitsky-william-browder.html?_r=0

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...leblowers-family-plummets-from-apartment.html

I'm sure just a coincidence, though. Just like all Trump's Russia ties.

I really don't see why people get so upset about possible collusion between the current administration and the Putin regime. I mean, Putin is just a strong leader. He always has his people's best interest a heart and never murders them.

Edit: For those of you who didn't realize it, this guy was the lawyer for Sergei Magnitsky, of the Magnitsky Act:
The Magnitsky Act, formally known as the Russia and Moldova Jackson-Vanik Repeal and Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act of 2012, is a bipartisan bill passed by the U.S. Congress and President Obama in November–December 2012, intending to punish Russian officials responsible for the death of Russian lawyer Sergei Magnitsky in a Moscow prison in 2009.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

Last edited:
Ruski oligarchs are scum, how people can look up to them is ridiculous.

Dont see the Trump angle here.

A tragic accident for sure..

There is none. Except he evidently looks up to Ruski Oligarchs.

donald-trump-s-tweet-from-june-18-2013.png

3BB8B01800000578-0-image-a-17_1483127304844.jpg

Putin is smart, if he wasn't he wouldn't be in the position he's in.

Terrible news, yes, it's fishy and yes I assume it's premeditated.

I think a more immediate threat to us are Mexican rapists and cartels.

We'll have to see what happens though with Russia but I am willing to bet that this is just a new birther movement.

He was fallen out of the window

I think a more immediate threat to us are Mexican rapists and cartels.

We'll have to see what happens though with Russia but I am willing to bet that this is just a new birther movement.

The whole Trump is a Putin's puppet? sure thats CT.

The whole Russia is being run like the mafia? nope, thats not CT, thats fucking reality.

And give me a call when the mexican cartels militarily invade sovereign nations.

The whole Trump is a Putin's puppet? sure thats CT.

The whole Russia is being run like the mafia? nope, thats not CT, thats fucking reality.

And give me a call when the mexican cartels militarily invade sovereign nations.
Why would I give you a call? Unless you provide a better service than my current taco man at my parties. Big hit at parties btw, love it, bigly.

But yeah it's weird you put the word 'militarily' in there. We aren't worried about the cartels military might, LOL!! One A-10 from our Air Force would wipe that invasion out. No, it's the running of drugs and human trafficking element that can't be combatted by a traditional military force.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...g-business-mexico-border-160117073423022.html

Hope all is well down there Rod and you aren't taxed too much extra due to our wall.

Why would I give you a call? Unless you provide a better service than my current taco man at my parties. Big hit at parties btw, love it, bigly.

But yeah it's weird you put the word 'militarily' in there. We aren't worried about the cartels military might, LOL!! One A-10 from our Air Force would wipe that invasion out. No, it's the running of drugs and human trafficking element that can't be combatted by a traditional military force.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...g-business-mexico-border-160117073423022.html

Hope all is well down there Rod and you aren't taxed too much extra due to our wall.

Indeed because only a retarded individual or someone trying to paint an extremely pathetic false equivalency would relate drug cartels being comparable to an entire country with nukes and a military being run like the mafia.

You said it yourself cartels are not that powerful, they are just extremely profitable business ventures. Putin and his ilk have no qualms into invading sovereign states.

I missed this gem LOL.

Still thinking Mexico is gonna pay for it, Trump tucked tail and ran away from that rethoric.

Indeed because only a retarded individual or someone trying to paint an extremely pathetic false equivalency would relate drug cartels being comparable to an entire country with nukes and a military being run like the mafia.

You said it yourself cartels are not that powerful, they are just extremely profitable business ventures. Putin and his ilk have no qualms into invading sovereign states.
Only a retard puts words in other peoples mouths or maybe crayons.

I didn't say that cartels are not powerful, I said militarily vs us... DUH. I outlined where cartels have power but your brain must ADHDing out thinking about chimichangas and the futbol game on tonight.

A country with nukes is a country we need to have diplomacy with (please don't bring up N. Korea). We can't just go to war with Russia because they are Russia and are "evil" Hillary). Learn a little tact from both of your Presidents (Donald J. Trump and Palis) and you will have a much better understanding of how to work with people and diffuse situations.

was gonna say you never know, it could've been an accident in jest

then I remembered Clapton's kid, like oh shit, that does happen occasionally

Back