Laura Sanko looks great for a 35 year old woman.

Are 35 year old's not supposed to look good?
No, what? At 35 most girls have already had kids and are done trying, Women's "prime" is like 10 years before a guy's prime and it's usually done by like 28. A chick who gets to 35 and is still as hot as she was 10 years ago is pretty rare.

She's also by far the best interviewer the UFC has. They need to promote her from the Contender Series to just have her interview fighters at every event. She doesn't do the same stock questions for everyone, she tailors questions specifically for each and every fighter and gets much better responses out of them.

Former fighter, so she knows the game.

Thats all.
DIcWxjqUMAE5FAH.jpg

You just find out now?? jezus you are slow!

Title should read "Laura Sanko looks great"

I'm a "Fancy Pants" fan.

MMACorner-41.jpg

20130106055512_IMG_0314.JPG

Laura Sanko def. Cassie Robb by RNC at Invicta 4

Recent interview for those interested.

Combine Sanko with Anderson ... antics

Last edited:
Honestly? I don't go for that aggressive nose job, botoxed, no-lipped look. I need to be able to look at a woman directly when she has no makeup on and not cringe.

Your opinion... @cheesus threw in a pic of Nigella Lawson so I threw in a pic of GDL to compare..

No, what? At 35 most girls have already had kids and are done trying, Women's "prime" is like 10 years before a guy's prime and it's usually done by like 28. A chick who gets to 35 and is still as hot as she was 10 years ago is pretty rare.
Half of men have ED by 40. How are you in your prime if your dick can't even function? Meanwhile, women hit their peak sex drive in their 40s. This is proven.

I don't know any man confident in his looks, earnings, and bedroom skills who is looking for a young girl.

This just such a stupid post.

nintchdbpict000328881365-e1497731557708.jpg

rs_634x1024-140926131400-634.Suki-Waterhouse-Bradley-Cooper.jl.092614.jpg

featured_5_3.jpg

Seriously, that might be the stupidest post Ive ever read. Sounds like you are trying to cope for the fact that you cant pull younger girls, so you are trying to pump up middle aged women.

Its in mans dna to be attracted to younger women. 18-25 is where its at. Wow, your post is truly idiotic.

I think "men" like you are sad. Giving grown women insecurities because you don't measure up and would rather chase young kids too naive to realize what a beta bitch you are.

You sound like an angry, ultra bitter human being that is endlessly trying to build himself up, all while lashing out at the world and those who are honest about their own physical attraction tendencies. I'd say you are the insecure one, sorry.

Half of men have ED by 40. How are you in your prime if your dick can't even function? Meanwhile, women hit their peak sex drive in their 40s. This is proven.

Men in their 40s have ED because they are usually married to woman in their 40s.

You sound like an angry, ultra bitter human being that is endlessly trying to build himself up, all while lashing out at the world and those who are honest about their own physical attraction tendencies. I'd say you are the insecure one, sorry.
Oh, OK. Well, since you say so.

If a guy did this, it would be headline news and MMA would be dragged through the dirt.

Exactly what I was going to say. The Huffington Post would demand his imprisonment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back