Laura Sanko looks great for a 35 year old woman.

Don't tell Gina Carano that, or Holly Holm

You guys are in here legit talking about 40 year olds and Holly Holm? Is this some high level trolling?

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=386&y=18&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=holly-holm-11-18-2015-9-2-36-641.jpg

Lmao, no thx jeff.

sofiajamora-instagram2.jpg

Honestly there is something absolutely magic about a young girl that is long lost by that age. Pains me to say but it's how many of us truly feel.
Nah, that's just you and your sad self, bro. More women get married after 30 than before, according to the census. I don't know any man confident in his looks, earnings, and bedroom skills who is looking for a young girl. I'll take a grown woman who knows what she likes, how she likes it, and how I like it too.

Looks good to me. Bet she was smoking in her prime.

+1 for cuddly heavy breasted women who can cook.

<mma4> .
This. Nothing like a woman who can feed you, fuck you, and then lay your head on her warm, soft breasts with her soft arms around you. The virgins on here are still playing with action figures and hoping to touch a real woman one day.

Nah, that's just you and your sad self, bro. More women get married after 30 than before, according to the census. I don't know any man confident in his looks, earnings, and bedroom skills who is looking for a young girl. I'll take a grown woman who knows what she likes, how she likes it, and how I like it too.

Why so hostile? It's a common feeling and you are acting quite defensively to it, which is odd. How is it sad to be physically attracted to young women? You added all that other stuff but I was talking in the physical sense only.

Your comment about "I don't know any man confident..." is embarrassingly try-hard, and highly inaccurate, to boot. I seem to have hit some weird nerve with you. It's OK fella, you can like any type of women you want, and I won't get mad at you.

Was expecting way more pictures.

It's a shame too because she is stunning.

I never even knew who she wasn't until this thread but I'm thoroughly prepared to say she is the hottest woman in MMA history.

At least in my book.

What about Giada de Laurentiis?

Sorry for going off topic.

Honestly? I don't go for that aggressive nose job, botoxed, no-lipped look. I need to be able to look at a woman directly when she has no makeup on and not cringe.

Why so hostile? It's a common feeling and you are acting quite defensively to it, which is odd. How is it sad to be physically attracted to young women? You added all that other stuff but I was talking in the physical sense only.

Your comment about "I don't know any man confident..." is embarrassingly try-hard, and highly inaccurate, to boot. I seem to have hit some weird nerve with you. It's OK fella, you can like any type of women you want, and I won't get mad at you.
I think "men" like you are sad. Giving grown women insecurities because you don't measure up and would rather chase young kids too naive to realize what a beta bitch you are.

Back