Laura Sanko looks great for a 35 year old woman.

This just such a stupid post.

nintchdbpict000328881365-e1497731557708.jpg

rs_634x1024-140926131400-634.Suki-Waterhouse-Bradley-Cooper.jl.092614.jpg

featured_5_3.jpg

Seriously, that might be the stupidest post Ive ever read. Sounds like you are trying to cope for the fact that you cant pull younger girls, so you are trying to pump up middle aged women.

Its in mans dna to be attracted to younger women. 18-25 is where its at. Wow, your post is truly idiotic.
Both Ronaldo and Cooper are barely closeted homosexuals. Those are the exact kind of people I would expect a :eek::eek::eek: like you to consider role models. Leo has dated women all over the age map. In conclusion, you should remove your unused brain and donate it to street kids in Brazil so it can be put to better use as a makeshift soccer ball.

When I see her, I get an urge to rub moisturizer into her forehead

When I was 17 I nailed this 37 year old chick. She wasn't particularly sexy or anything, but she ruined females my own age. She did EVERYTHING, never said no, never wanted to stop... and she knew exactly what she was doing. Every woman I've been with since then on any serious basis has been in her damn 30's. 40-50 is even better. Not sure what these other fuckboys are talking about.

Don't worry lads. Your best pussy lay ahead of you! Damn sure don't have any behind you

Half of men have ED by 40. How are you in your prime if your dick can't even function? Meanwhile, women hit their peak sex drive in their 40s. This is proven.
I'm not talking about your willingness to have sex, I'm talking about who wants to be on the other end of it. Yeah, thanks for pointing out that fat people also want to have sex. Oh, chicks want to get laid more when they've physically let themselves go and are nearing the end of their ability to have kids?
<Cage33>

I'm not talking about your willingness to have sex, I'm talking about who wants to be on the other end of it. Yeah, thanks for pointing out that fat people also want to have sex. Oh, chicks want to get laid more when they've physically let themselves go and are nearing the end of their ability to have kids?
<Cage33>
How in the world is this rambling buffonery an intelligent response to what I wrote?

This. Nothing like a woman who can feed you, fuck you, and then lay your head on her warm, soft breasts with her soft arms around you. The virgins on here are still playing with action figures and hoping to touch a real woman one day.
eww. who needs gross girls when you've got fedor.

I'm about to purchase a replica fedor sweater. jealous?

<Moves>

How in the world is this rambling buffonery an intelligent response to what I wrote?
Let's revisit. I said women are less desirable as they get older, to which you said men have ED and women want to have more sex. Yeah, I'm talking about who wants to have with you, not who you want to have sex with. Not every relationship is a bar hookup.

let's see that shot without the makeup. Probably unrecognizable

Both Ronaldo and Cooper are barely closeted homosexuals. Those are the exact kind of people I would expect a :eek::eek::eek: like you to consider role models. Leo has dated women all over the age map. In conclusion, you should remove your unused brain and donate it to street kids in Brazil so it can be put to better use as a makeshift soccer ball.
{<jordan}
You got your retarded argument smashed by facts so you proceed to deny it with non existent evidence and another retarded claim. There is no evidence both fellas being gays, furthermore, It is well known that Leo has been very fond of blond super models who are in mid 20s.

She probably a cheats on her husband. Typical party or former party girl western women. Unless she religious and legit or something.

Former fighter, so she knows the game.

There are plenty other former fighters who have been abysmal interviewers. I don't think there's any correlation, really. If anything, she's more an exception.

Back