Latest Trump Scandal: He tells Reporter To Be 'Quiet'

The money came after it was obvious there was a huge gains.

Jon Ossoff was in striking distance before anyone was paying attention.

And he still lost.

It's so sad watching Dems act like they somehow won something, because they came close.

Q18LuIn.jpg

Literally.

Trump Humpers are shook. They look past the lying burgers and shit post on sherdog.

If they could get one story straight and stick to it, and get the Orange Lardass to stay off twitter, some of this would go away. Everyone on his campaign getting busted lying their ass off keeps the story going. They say the leader sets the example for your troops, so when your leader lies about Daddy giving him only a million bucks for 30 years, the troops think lying is acceptable.

I love this notion that if trump just acted a certain way that the media and establishment onslaught would go away. It's the most disingenuous idea peddled. These low lifes can spend days just talking about how many scoops of ice cream trump likes.
The media has tied their wagon to Trump hate. It drives their ratings...frankly they wouldn't know how to be a real news organization if they wanted to change.

And he still lost.

It's so sad watching Dems act like they somehow won something, because they came close.

It's confusing to me how you can't even admit that Dems coming in striking distance of seats they haven't even competed for in 30 years or more as a sign for things to come with Trump's approval ratings even lower since then as well as the failure of repeal&replace.

It's confusing to me how you can't even admit that Dems coming in striking distance of seats they haven't even competed for in 30 years or more as a sign for things to come with Trump's approval ratings even lower since then as well as the failure of repeal&replace.

Pfft, you were supposed to win, and that was going to be the Trump effect kicking in. Remember how you fools were acting in that thread? Now you lost, and you pretend like you still won. Typical Libby shifting the goalposts, and celebrating a participation award.

Those special elections were held in districts that haven't been challenged by Democrats in 30 years or more.. and they came within a few points of winning.

Liberalism Indoctrination Symptom - Believing you actually won, when you lost by a few points, and spent tens of millions of dollars to lose.

When, in reality it doesn't matter if you win elections by a landslide or by a single vote.

Winning is winning.

giphy.gif

Pfft, you were supposed to win, and that was going to be the Trump effect kicking in. Remember how you fools were acting in that thread? Now you lost, and you pretend like you still won. Typical Libby shifting the goalposts, and celebrating a participation award.

I don't think I ever claimed they were supposed to win... just that them pushing so close to victory in historically uncontested seats should be at least a little concerning for Republicans in Congress.. and I think we just saw their reaction to it with how repeal&replace was handled.

I mean.. if just half the gains we saw in those elections transfer to the midterms shit is really going to get shook up in the House and the Senate.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump told a reporter asking questions Monday to be "quiet."

A White House reporter called out questions as Trump posed for photographs with interns in the East Room. Asked if Attorney General Jeff Sessions should resign, Trump rolled his eyes. When the reporter asked the president if he had a message on health care, Trump said "quiet."

The president then told the interns that the reporter "was not supposed to do that" and was "breaking a code."

Reporters typically call out questions to the president when covering photo ops or bill signings. The president frequently answers.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-rolls-eyes-reporter-quiet-white-house-interns-laugh-2017-7

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tells-reporter-to-be-quiet/ar-AAoLbDz?OCID=ansmsnnews11

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/trump-tells-reporter-quiet-48819221

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tion-response-white-house-video-a7857996.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-reporter-quiet_uk_59763abbe4b0c95f375d6af7

Trump has gone too far this time.
Jinder Mahal...really, Brah!?

Liberalism Indoctrination Symptom - Believing you actually won, when you lost by a few points, and spent tens of millions of dollars to lose.

When, in reality it doesn't matter if you win elections by a landslide or by a single vote.

Winning is winning.

giphy.gif

So if the Trenton Thunder took the Yankees to overtime you would cheer for the Yankees still?

I mean.. if just half the gains we saw in those elections transfer to the midterms shit is really going to get shook up in the House and the Senate.

And when it doesn't happen, you'll still cling to how close some of those mid-terms were, and desperately claim that 2020 will be the year....and then 2022...

And when it doesn't happen, you'll still cling to how close some of those mid-terms were, and desperately claim that 2020 will be the year....and then 2022...

Will you eat your crow if it does?

Are you comparing the democratic party to a bunch of minor league bums?

I'm comparing Jon Ossoff to a minor league bum.

He was the equivalent of a Sherdog poster running for office.

Will you eat your crow if it does?

I'd kind of have no choice, would I?

But no, if the House and Senate got shook up, I wouldn't be desperately deflecting that fact, and claiming that despite losing, Republicans still somehow won.

I'd kind of have no choice, would I?

But no, if the House and Senate got shook up, I wouldn't be desperately deflecting that fact, and claiming that despite losing, Republicans still somehow won.

You can't even admit that a 20 pt gain in a previously uncontested seat might be seen as concerning to the GOP, so I find this statement hard to believe.

You can't even admit that a 20 pt gain in a previously uncontested seat might be seen as concerning to the GOP, so I find this statement hard to believe.

I don't work off of "if's" and "might's". I don't have to. My team wins.

If this is winning then I feel sorry that you have such low expectations.

If controlling the House, Senate, and Presidency isn't winning to you, you have batshit standards. If that's not winning, what is?

Back