Latest Trump Scandal: He tells Reporter To Be 'Quiet'

Time for impeachment imo, the straw that broke the camels back.
He's truly gone too far. Also give that reporter a warm blanket, hot chocolate and some cookies - he must be suffering right now.

Yeah like all the republican conservatives telling us they want the Feds to crack down on pot. Why can't they be true conservatives like that.....

The only thing you don't want the government to control is weed and abortion, save me the high ground

Just in case it wasn't already clear he's the biggest asshole.

even Trump is sick of Trump

Trump supporters where ya at

and a bonus message from your president

The only thing you don't want the government to control is weed and abortion, save me the high ground

I'm sorry, what are my thoughts on abortion again? Tell me what you assume they are so I can laugh in your face yet again.

That's really all you have struggle isn't it? No reality, just the easiest picture of a "liberal" you can pretend your arguing against, all in a desperate attempt to defend a guy who conned you into believing he was conservative.

Sorry you got duped so fucking comically, but thanks for the constant laughs.

It really is finished. After these 4 years it might be another 12 years of democrats.

If the recent special elections are of any indication... not really.

The consensus hate the Democrats more than Trump, believe it or not.

I don't believe it. Trump has record low approval ratings. Obama just left office not long ago, what were his approval ratings again? Yeah exactly.

Although I agree neo liberals are out, but progressive liberals are more popular now than ever.

I don't believe it. Trump has record low approval ratings. Obama just left office not long ago, what were his approval ratings again? Yeah exactly.

Although I agree neo liberals are out, but progressive liberals are more popular now than ever.

Election results speak louder than polls, evidently.

Obama's presidency brought us Trump. If Obama was doing as great as the polls suggested, I don't think his own voters would've turned on him, and we wouldn't have gotten Trump as a president.

Lol, Trumptards are shook as fuck.. they have to resort to shitty threads to deflect the unprecedented incompetence of their orange turd hero

Not that Donald is an angel, but the press are so rude and entitled and act like victims whenever someone stands their ground.

Trump Humpers are shook. They look past the lying burgers and shit post on sherdog.

If they could get one story straight and stick to it, and get the Orange Lardass to stay off twitter, some of this would go away. Everyone on his campaign getting busted lying their ass off keeps the story going. They say the leader sets the example for your troops, so when your leader lies about Daddy giving him only a million bucks for 30 years, the troops think lying is acceptable.
This.
Only this.

You really need to get a stiff Moscow mule, spray tan and relax a little. You don't need to post in EVERY trump thread you know :p

Oh, I don't. I think the fixation on Trump is detrimental to genuine discussion on how shitty his policies are and to substantive political discourse in general. I had the same opinion on the Democrats' Russia fixation until it became obvious that the Trump campaign was involved.

I haven't had a Moscow mule in a while, though, so I might just do that.

Q18LuIn.jpg

Those special elections were held in districts that haven't been challenged by Democrats in 30 years or more.. and they came within a few points of winning.

Who lost the election to a celebrity business mogul with no political experience again? Yeah, exactly. All that Obama love did a whole lot of fuck and all for the party as a whole, and their Presidential nominee.

Those special elections were held in districts that haven't been challenged by Democrats in 30 years or more.. and they came within a few points of winning.

"We wasted record amounts of money to beat the spread! YEAH!"

"We wasted record amounts of money to beat the spread! YEAH!"

The money came after it was obvious there was a huge gains.

Jon Ossoff was in striking distance before anyone was paying attention.

Back