Latest Trump Scandal: He tells Reporter To Be 'Quiet'

Jinder Mahal...really, Brah!?

tumblr_oozt5eYzoU1srbyoyo1_400.gif

If controlling the House, Senate, and Presidency isn't winning to you, you have batshit standards. If that's not winning, what is?

If controlling the House, the Senate, the Presidency, and the Supreme court while still getting NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED, is winning to you then you have really low standards.

All the blame for this nothing is going to fall on your team. You don't even have the blatantly obstructionist Congress excuse Obama had to fall back on.

If controlling the House, Senate, and Presidency isn't winning to you, you have batshit standards. If that's not winning, what is?
Glad after 7 years of bitching, they repealed Obamacare.

You can't even admit that a 20 pt gain in a previously uncontested seat might be seen as concerning to the GOP, so I find this statement hard to believe.

The GOP took 1040 seats from Dems in 8 years and you guys still think the country is on your side, that's pure delusion

If controlling the House, the Senate, the Presidency, and the Supreme court while still getting NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED, is winning to you then you have really low standards.

All the blame for this nothing is going to fall on your team. You don't even have the blatantly obstructionist Congress excuse Obama had to fall back on.

I didn't know Congress worked for Obama....

All the blame for this nothing is going to fall on your team. You don't even have the obstructionist Congress excuse Obama had to fall back on.

No, we've got the Libby 9th circuit for that.

Although, I will concede that there is no excuse for the health care bill not being passed by now, or at least a repeal. But hey, it's been six whole months. If it gets done, and is successful, nobody is going to care when it happened come 2020.

No, we've got the Libby 9th circuit for that.

Although, I will concede that there is no excuse for the health care bill not being passed by now, or at least a repeal. But hey, it's been six whole months. If it gets done, and is successful, nobody is going to care when it happened come 2020.

What does the 9th circuit have to do with Congress doing nothing?

What does the 9th circuit have to do with Congress doing nothing?

Nothing, but it's only part of the conversation as far as parts of Trump's mandate being obstructed on goes. Like I said, there is no excuse for the Health Care bill.

Nothing, but it's only part of the conversation as far as parts of Trump's mandate being obstructed on goes. Like I said, there is no excuse for the Health Care bill.

All the 9th circuit did was block the temporary travel ban that Trump said needed while he got his his extreme vetting program ready.

Apparently he only needed 3 months to get the program setup. It's been 2x longer than that.

Where is his new extreme vetting program? The only thing I've seen that resembles a change to vetting is that the border agents are going to ask travelers to disclose their online handles/emails (lol).

Those special elections were held in districts that haven't been challenged by Democrats in 30 years or more.. and they came within a few points of winning.

The Democrats also committed record levels of spending into them.

Your recent thread style is already overplayed.

The Democrats also committed record levels of spending into them.

The money was mostly a waste.

It really didn't change much, Ossoff was hot on their heels before anyone was even paying attention.

Back