Last time you listened to the Howard Stern show?

About the same time as you OP, but nothing to do with Artie...Howard became a sellout...all the people that he used to make fun of, he slowly started to become a Kiss Ass. He always wanted to be on the inside, before the Hollywood elites accepted him he would bash and criticize them. Now , he’s just another asshole..

At least Artie is doing well.

DQlT-16WAAEgJye.jpg:large

I haven't paid for a sirius radio subscription for years but I'll still check the new shows out on youtube when I get the chance. Howard is getting older and more irritable as the seconds pass but I love hearing every word that comes out of Richard, Sal and Ronnie. Wolfies interviews are great as well. Still a bunch of quality entertainment if you take Howard out of the equation.

Cancelled my sirius subscription years ago...maybe just before Artie's suicide attempt. Got a few months free when I bought a car last year...Show is unbelievably bad now

It really is a miracle he is still alive. I've been meaning to check out Artie and Anthony's show.

Lol Artie made it like 2 weeks before he started showing up late and disappearing in the middle of shows to get high.

Anthony isn't funny anymore and Artie just rehashes the same 5 stories.

It's complete garbage

Lol Artie made it like 2 weeks before he started showing up late and disappearing in the middle of shows to get high.

Anthony isn't funny anymore and Artie just rehashes the same 5 stories.

It's complete garbage
Yup. That's Artie. They're both a mess, I figured it would be a great show while it lasted.

I'm guessing the people around Artie have just given up on him

Once it came out that Howard blacklisted Artie, and even longtime guys like Gilbert from the show, I stopped listening completely, out of principle. Haven't gone back since.

The term 'sold out' gets thrown around a lot, but Howard really did.

here is a hilarious video of when howard was still great. it's a rather long video. watch the first ten minutes, and see what you think. it only gets better after that:

And if you heard him talking about letting a chick bang him with a strap on and anal beads in Wednesday. Lofl

I never really listened to Howard. The only time I can say for sure was on 9/11 when I was heading home with my friends after early release

P dot is awesome...MySternCollection3 has a shit ton of full episodes from back in the day.

Makes a youtubered subscription worth it.

Show sucks now.

Edit: is your SN an homage to the Beetle theme?

Yep, he's as bad as can and he knows he's the best!

Not in a long time. Howard's got old and a bit soft. Has anyone ever been in the building on 6th ave where the studio is? Wonder how many floors up they are

the show was awesome in the 90s. It was like nothing I ever heard. He was genuinely creative and innovative, but it's horrible now. He should've retired 5-10 years ago. He's a lot like the guys he used to make fun of back in the day

Last edited:
i used to love listening to howard stern. i still watch old clips from the glory years, which i'd say are between 95' to about 10'. once howard sold out to become friends with hollywood celebrities, the show became unlistenable. he blatantly talked shit about lots of hollywood celebs, and now he's kissing their asses. he lost his edge, which was the reason why people loved him.

artie has talked about this numerous times on his own podcast, and on other podcasts and interviews. i guess part of it is the fact that he's becoming older, and of course people change. howard in his prime is still probably the best radio there has ever been period. it's just sad at the radical change he made. he kind of betrayed his fans. he can't be surprised that many people stopped subscribing to his show.

I never understood the buzz about Artie Lange. He just sat there half the time high or too tired to participate. At least the last few years he was there. He wasn't funny too me, and he was cruel as fuck to the up and coming comedians like Sal and Richard. I don't like how howard didn't confront Artie about what was going on though, until the big blow up when Artie was chasing people around the studio trying to assault them. He liked it, and Artie accused him of it and Howard denied it lol.

Howard did a lot to break down politically correct barriers, he's probably the most influencial guy in entertainment when it comes to that. And today when we are dealing with a major offense against freedom of speech and politcal correctness is coming back ten fold, he's participating in it.

Fuck Stern.

Show is still good. It’s not like it was in his heyday but you’ll sit and laugh at a lot of the stuff that happens.

Making fun of Gary never gets old

Back