Last night's card was not worth anywhere near $59.99 get real WME

That crap wasn't even worthy of $.77 on the dollar. It should have been a free card even had MM still been fighting let alone after that fight got canned.

There have been a great deal of cards of late not worth the price, and many more to come.

I just checked and that would be £45 here in England. That's a scandalous price! We have MUCH lower PPV prices than the states (MayMac was £20). All UFC is free to us, thank god

I guess they figure the demand is lower in England for UFC ppv and thus charge at a lower price point. That's jacked up.

Efff you man. You are lucky I have a yellow card. If I didn't have a yellow card, I would give you a piece of my mind.
You jerk
Now you're understanding how punctuation and spelling work.
Good job, buddy.

I have bought ppvs in the past but seriously who the heck bought this one for 59,95 or whateve the price was.

Ronda gave Fester an unrealistic hope that fans were into WMMA, rather than the novelty of Honda.

Was bummed when the Ngannou fight got pulled. Just prolonging his title shot.

the PPV revenue model is on its last legs, obviously, and with the continual shit product this year WME is expediting its demise

the current accepted equation is for each WMMA or < 145 bout on a main card it decreases the overall value of that card by ~14%

I cant see any way of justifying $60 price tag for the garbage we got last night, $29.99? sure.

59 Mexican pesos... seems reasonable to me

This is more proof women not named rousey and midgets don't sell.

Back