Last night's card was not worth anywhere near $59.99 get real WME

Ufc cant guarantee entertainment at least a wwe ppv does that

In the U.K. For football matches we have cat a, b and c games and prices vary depending on the game - why the UFC doesn't follow a similar model I have no idea, why they think people are willing to pay the same price for cards like 215 compared to 205 is beyond me!

it's worth as much as people are willing to pay
It's not that simple. How many people would have to be willing to pay X price for something for it to actually be worth X? Sure, some people are willing to pay ~$60, but the majority aren't. If only a minority are willing to pay X, is the product really worth X? Probably not.

It's not that simple. How many people would have to be willing to pay X price for something for it to actually be worth X? Sure, some people are willing to pay ~$60, but the majority aren't. If only a minority are willing to pay X, is the product really worth X? Probably not.

I’m sure a big company like the UFC have calculated what the optimal price is to make as much money as possible.

Didn't watch. Wouldn't have watched if it was a free. Card was shit even before MM fight got dropped.

Charging for WMMA is comical. The LPGA and WNBA give away tickets to their events.

Dana White is a joke for tying to convince us there is the same or even close to level of talent in WMMA as the men's.

Charging for WMMA is comical. The LPGA and WNBA give away tickets to their events.

Dana White is a joke for tying to convince us there is the same or even close to level of talent in WMMA as the men's.

In the U.K. For football matches we have cat a, b and c games and prices vary depending on the game - why the UFC doesn't follow a similar model I have no idea, why they think people are willing to pay the same price for cards like 215 compared to 205 is beyond me!

If you're a season ticket holder at a football club then you can watch the women's team for no extra charge. Not that anyone does, they literally can't give women's football away, yet the UFC thinks they can have multiple WMMA fights on cards and even have women headlining and still charge their usual amount. It's nothing short of a rip off.

I'd be surprised if this card gets more than 150k PPV buys.

Well google interest had it a 40% most b-PPV's & 17% of Jones/DC
If that % translates into PPV, then it might be the lowest since 2005

Meh. I didn't think it was THAT bad. I've seen a lot worse in other orgs. Even the main event was okay. It definitely went back and forth. One round for Nunes, one for Chevy, one for Nunes, one for Chevy.... The 5th round was the decider for the whole fight. Granted it wasn't as exciting as seeing Cejudo's new skills in action but it was pretty technical and I enjoyed it.

He's talking about the price...

you keep forgetting to insert the word FIGHTING like you are trying to infer something

you got a manlet lesbian fetish by your own dumb logic
Fighting is implied, its UFC. Hes curious why u like to watch big men do something and not little men do the same thing

What country are you from? In America we all isolate ourselves in rooms and use technology, not sure of this "friends" splitting $60 thing.

I'm from Canada. Sorry for being insensitive and ignorant of your culture. :(

Torrent that shit

I went over 10 years without missing a PPV. For many of those, I paid for the PPV (or split it with friends) and for the rest of the PPV's, I was living in a country which played them for free.

My point is, I went over a decade without missing a UFC PPV- and I couldn't even be bothered to stream this shit card for free.

It was fucking horrible. Even if the "main event" hadn't been cancelled it would still have been an absolutely horrible PPV.

UFC cards used to be better than this.
Pride cards were better than this.
Strikeforce cards were better than this.
WEC cards were better then this.

Now the UFC owns all those former orgs and they offer an inferior product- fuck them.

It wasn't but it could happen when you buy any PPV. Odds were going in after the main got cancelled that this was going to be a card worthy of free TV at best. Buyers had to know that they were in one of those hope for the best but expect the worse positions.

I’m sure a big company like the UFC have calculated what the optimal price is to make as much money as possible.
It's kinda hard to calculate that without actually having data. They have no idea how many PPVs they might sell if they priced them at say $30. They know how many they can sell at their current price point, that's about it.

STACKED

Time of death: 2014

Back