Last night's card was not worth anywhere near $59.99 get real WME

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
the PPV revenue model is on its last legs, obviously, and with the continual shit product this year WME is expediting its demise

the current accepted equation is for each WMMA or < 145 bout on a main card it decreases the overall value of that card by ~14%

I cant see any way of justifying $60 price tag for the garbage we got last night, $29.99? sure.

Last edited:
If you want to see big roided up oily men, go buy Wrestlemania.

By your economics, Wrestlemania must be worth upwards of 100 dollars thanks to all the BIG MEN on the card.

bork1}

Did you buy it?
Nobody put a gun to your head and told you to. . . . . And if they did, I'm sorry.

Take away that shiny belt those ladies were 'fighting' for and the card was a low level fight night card. Not worth anything it should have been free

it's worth as much as people are willing to pay

Did you buy it?
Nobody out a gun to your head and told you to. . . . . And if they did, I'm sorry.
No guns were involved however this is a free country and I can comment on the price of a good or service if I please

The main card was fine, but the main event sucked shit. You can see more exciting fights in bars.

If you want to see big roided up oily men, go buy Wrestlemania.

By your economics, Wrestlemania must be worth upwards of 100 dollars thanks to all the BIG MEN on the card.

bork1}
hmm never said that

<Moves>

Was a fightpass card at the very most. I don't buy bullshit cards like that anyway.

UFC should start paying ppl to wTch their subpar product

would've watched if wme paid me $59.99

edit: plus reebok coupons

Was a fightpass card at the very most. I don't buy bullshit cards like that anyway.
Have you seen the recent fight pass cards? You'll be lucky to have even heard of 3 fighters on the entire card. Last night was UFC 205 compared to recent fight night cards. UFC is Fuckkkked.

Back