Last fast food place or restaurant you ate from / when - tell me about it!

A new Burger King just opened up here so I thought I'd treat myself. Double Whopper was pretty good. Drowned that shit in ketchup and mayo just the way I like it. Fries were very underwhelming. Next time probably just gonna buy two whoppers without fries. And there's gonna be a next time.

A new Burger King just opened up here so I thought I'd treat myself. Double Whopper was pretty good. Drowned that shit in ketchup and mayo just the way I like it. Fries were very underwhelming. Next time probably just gonna buy two whoppers without fries. And there's gonna be a next time.

You're the reason people like to drown their burgers in sauces so you can't even hold on to the damn things

Taco Bell. I just got 2 shredded chicken burritos. They aren't that bad for you and taste OK. $4.15.

Taco Bell as well.

2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches and 2 Shredded Chicken Burritos.

went to carl's jr. this past weekend. had smoked up a bit, and had the munchies big-time. it was marvelous.

Clippy is reduced to eating bananas and living vicariously through what the rest of us eat?

I got a roast beef combo from Arby's last month.

Clippy is reduced to eating bananas and living vicariously through what the rest of us eat?

I got a roast beef combo from Arby's last month.

Basically

I ate at a few restaurants over the weekend which is abnormal for me. Food is my favorite thing besides weed and music but I hate wasting money on expensive meals. Especially since I make $12/hr. But I had fried chicken livers, brussel sprout/kale salad, and cabbage at Cracker Barrel on Sunday, which was awesome.

And last Friday I ate at a place back home called Whiskey Bar which serves really good hamburgers. I got their special they had which was called "The Remedy" and had fried pickles, horseradish aioli, and something else I'm forgetting. And sweet potato fries. Pretty damn good.

La Bamba (a cheap regional Mexican chain in my neck of the woods). I was very drunk at the time (3am Sunday morning before last), and it was the only place open within walking distance. Got a big ass burrito with chorizo and steak. No regrets.

KFC, one Georgia Gold snacker. I've cut my fast food to an all time low so that lil shit was delicious.

My last meal out was also at Burger King, after Court on Friday morning on my way back to the office. Had a bacon cheese whopper. Was good, would eat again. My fries were actually quite good though. Sorry about yours bro.

$15 at Wendys? Youre doing it wrong man. The best part of wendys is the dollar menu

Your mom loves pad thai bro.

I even kissed her goodnight
<bball2>

Had Chinese food. Decided to change it up a bit. Normally I'm General Tso's all the time. This time I went with Szechuan Beef and Beef Lo Mein.

Was delicious.

7-11 taquitos. And a Rockstar energy drink. Two nights ago. This will be my last night shift for six months. I'll miss it regardless of the convenience store diet when meal prep breaks down.

I had chicken and waffles at a breakfast place on Sunday. Was not disappoint.

Last Thursday was a real rough day at work. Afterwards I went to McDonalds and got a 20 pc. I waited 20 minutes in the drive through and the bitch gave me 2 sauces and 19 nuggets. I wanted to cut her tits off.

Yesterday I had the lunch special at Old Shanghai Cafe.

Lunch Special included: General Tso Chicken, Pork in black bean sauce, fried rice, and an egg roll

Cost: $9

Back