Last fast food place or restaurant you ate from / when - tell me about it!

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Let's talk about it!

My last time was March 20th on my Mom's birthday - we went to Pizza Delight cause they give free meals on your birthday. I wasn't being cheap! She won't let us buy her stuff, if we take her out and try to pay for it she only gets like a small fries or something stupid, this way she got her fill. She got a lasagna, me and the wife split a pizza all meats and got leftovers to take home.

On the way in I was telling the Pizza Delight concierge of my Mom's birthday and another old lady was all excited and was like "Mine too!" and the consierge told us apparently a lot of birthdays March 20th

Wife was mad cause she didn't get a refill when we did :/

Ok tell me your story!

I went to Wendy's yesterday. It was greasy, kinda meh, cost me like 15 bucks and I was hungry an hour later.

I went to Wendy's yesterday. It was greasy, kinda meh, cost me like 15 bucks and I was hungry an hour later.

I hate Wendys, never go there, but my Dad in law loves their chili and always has hordes of their chili in his fridge

Greggs, I got a sausage roll.

fucking class.

*Greggs is an establishment that sells various baked goods and sandwiches.

I hate Wendys, never go there, but my Dad in law loves their chili and always has hordes of their chili in his fridge

Are you and your father in law related?

All fast food is the same shit really, cheap ass ingredients and lots of fat and salt.

Are you and your father in law related?

All fast food is the same shit really, cheap ass ingredients and lots of fat and salt.

If you eat lots of bananas it takes all the salt out of your body

I ate yesterday at Rustlin' Jimmies Runny Diarrhea Turd Burgers, at 15:35.
The food was okay, I guess

Firehouse Subs. Italian on white, fully involved. delicious.

OMG tacos

a1.jpg

I had Sherdog soup in Korea.

I dont eat out. I am too poor. :(

I dont eat out. I am too poor. :(

When was the last time you ate out and where was the question - think back. Surely you've received food from a restaurant / fast food place at some point in your life even by charity or sharing fries with someone who has money.

Back