Last fast food place or restaurant you ate from / when - tell me about it!

When was the last time you ate out and where was the question - think back. Surely you've received food from a restaurant / fast food place at some point in your life even by charity or sharing fries with someone who has money.

Oh yeah!

PhotoNav-MaggieONeill-_DSC2735.jpg

Taco Bell

2 chili cheese burritos, order of cinnamon twists & a large Sierra Mist

It was ok. I only stopped there because I was in a hurry

Jollibee...it's still ridiculously awesome....every...single...time..

You looking for recommendations there tubby?

Oh and..
inconceivable-380x213_zpsb30f261.jpg

No.. but I can learn? I am a quick learner.
Okay, first you grind the beans.
Then, you pack it into the "puck", not tightly or the steam won't go though.
Then you pull a couple of failed mudshots, then have someone else do it correctly, and voila!

I was in LA for work last week (even worked the weekend like POTUS) and had In and Out. I enjoyed a double double animal style and neapolean (sp?) shake. I passed on the fries.

In and Out is ++ good but not epic.

Spicy deluxe from chik-fil-a, about a month ago. It was terrific, like always. And they were nice and polite, like always.

Firehouse Subs. Italian on white, fully involved. delicious.

I need to try this place. It keeps popping up on sherdog. I must trust sherodg as it introduced me to In and Out, Shakeshack, and Del Taco.

Went to a Vietnamese place near my house called "Pho Real"

Had Hu Tieu
o.jpg

Went to a mediocre Thai place with my date. She loves thai food so we just went to the closest thai place we saw. I had this basil pork rice thing. It was ok. Next time I will take her to the best thai place I've been in, a place that rivals the food in actual thailand.

Lucky Kitchen. Chinese delivery place near me. Had never ordered from them before.

Some of the worst food I have ever had. Just revolting.

Went to a mediocre Thai place with my date. She loves thai food so we just went to the closest thai place we saw. I had this basil pork rice thing. It was ok. Next time I will take her to the best thai place I've been in, a place that rivals the food in actual thailand.

Bullshit you had a date.

I'm in exactly the same situation as you @Roca . I'm actually going to buy a bike this weekend but holy phuck I didn't realise bikes were so expensive.

Yes, bikes are stupid expensive but there is no comparison from a real bike to some shit bike.

My sisters and i went to a local chicken bbq restaurant.last month ago. Its called jo's chicken inato

Gentlemen......Gentlemen......

We have smartphone we should be uploading pictures of our glorious foods.
To much talking more pictures food noodz

Back