Economy Last days of Tesla. Closing a dozen solar plants. Loses deal with Home Depot.

For those willing to take a risk. Tesla may be missing it's target Model 3 production goals of 5000 vehicles a week.

This will cause the stock to slide and present a buying opportunity.

For those willing to take a risk. Tesla may be missing it's target Model 3 production goals of 5000 vehicles a week.

The whole auto industry is in trouble. Ironically, Tesla is probably the best the best auto stock to own. lol. Ford and GM fuckin suck.

General Motors warned Friday that if President Trump pushed ahead with another wave of tariffs, the move could backfire, leading to “less investment, fewer jobs and lower wages” for its employees.

The automaker said that the president’s threat to impose tariffs on imports of cars and car parts — along with an earlier spate of penalties — could drive vehicle prices up by thousands of dollars. The “hardest hit” cars, General Motors said in comments submitted to the Commerce Department, are likely to be the ones bought by consumers who can least afford an increase. Demand would suffer and production would slow, all of which “could lead to a smaller G.M.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/29/business/automakers-tariffs-job-cuts.html

Somebody made a point that the cars actually look dated now. lol. They do. Because we have waiting on the same model for years. Could buy something better for 50 to 70 k.

htofz0f5s6711.jpg

Yahoo Finance is reporting that Tesla discouraged its energy segment staff from selling the powerwalls and solar roof tiles.
Panasonic males the solar panels, so I would think they could just direct market it , unless there is propriety Tesla technology involved. If Tesla is having production issues, why doesn't Panasonic just make the panel ready to ship ?

Tesla is a drama series and I am not in the cast or crew. I would not bet for or against it. lol. I'll just watch the show.

It is one of the most shorted stocks, for a reason. But most of those shorts have still lost.

Elon is sending shuttles into space, preparing a Mars mission, creating roofing tiles that are solar panels, automated vehicles, but his company is failing? Sure, Jan

Elon's mission has never been to make tons of money. All Jobs ever did is create overpriced phones for dumbass teenagers, phones en route to the garbage dump after the iTards buy the newer overpriced model. His legacy is null.

Elon is sending shuttles into space, preparing a Mars mission, creating roofing tiles that are solar panels, automated vehicles, but his company is failing? Sure, Jan

Elon's mission has never been to make tons of money. All Jobs ever did is create overpriced phones for dumbass teenagers, phones en route to the garbage dump after the iTards buy the newer overpriced model. His legacy is null.
right? people want this guy to fail so bad. I dont get it

I saw a good debate on CNBC about Tesla. I think they both make good points. One guy sees its from a totally financial aspect and the other has a more holistic view.

Yes, because focus is required. You end up with a company with many great ideas but still ends up being less than the sum of its parts. Elon Musk is distracted by a fuckin fly. Stuck in traffic, "Ok, I am gonna focus on that for a minute. I will fix this." Read the Steve Jobs video and quotes I posted here. He fuckin nails the problems of Tesla and the problems Apple used to have before he came back.

lol at Musk not caring about money. Sending a fuckin vanity project into space. He is totally driven by ego.

All Jobs did was create the biggest company in the world. All Musk has done is created a company that has never made a profit but has many bells and whistles which people like you focus on. Distractions. He relies on distractions. Total strategy is to distract. Like he tweeted something about those semis recently cuz the stock was down. He will bring out another ball to throw for you guys to chase.

Results speak for themselves. Mush has overpromised and under delivered by a large mark. Look at it from the perspective of a financial analyst and not an enthusiast. It is a fuckin nightmare.

And I know that this heresy but Zuckerberg is twice the CEO Musk is. Zuck runs a company that is expanding and crushing the competition. But Zuckerberg is a nerd and Musk is cool. Who gives a fuck. I would much rather invest in Facebook and Zuck has more to be proud of. Instagram just hit 1 billion users while Musk hasnt finished a car he started years ago. Facebok is cracking heads and taking over while Musk hasn't even started the race yet even though the gun went off years ago. Look at what FB did in just the last year. More impressive than anything Tesla has ever done.

Last edited:
Yes, because focus is required. You end up with a company with many great ideas but still ends up being less than the sum of its parts. Elon Musk is distracted by a fuckin fly. Stuck in traffic, "Ok, I am gonna focus on that for a minute. I will fix this." Read the Steve Jobs video and quotes I posted here. He fuckin nails the problems of Tesla and the problems Apple used to have before he came back.

lol at Musk not caring about money. Sending a fuckin vanity project into space. He is totally driven by ego.

All Jobs did was create the biggest company in the world. All Musk has done is created a company that has never made a profit but has many bells and whistles which people like you focus on. Distractions. He relies on distractions. Total strategy is to distract. Like he tweeted something about those semis recently cuz the stock was down.

Lol. Focus on what? Which colours should our tween iphone come in this year?

You've obviously never seen an Elon interview, or you've got an idea already made up about him, because he's obviously passionate about what he does, and normal-person down to earth, despite being this successful.

You've obviously never seen an Elon interview, or you've got already made up about him, because he's obviously passionate about what he does, and normal-person down to earth, despite being this successful.

I know nothing about Musk or Tesla. I am sure you know much more. lol. Please. Have you bought and sold the stock? I have. Have you kept track of the company every day for the last 6 months at least? I have. Shut the fuck up. He wears a fuckin hairpiece. His girlfriend is some stupid musician. I know the fuckin guy. I know what his father said about him. I know how he was raised. I know his brother, who is also a shit businessman and almost killed Chipotle. I know the Murdochs. There is not a thing you could teach me about this subject.

How many projects does Musk have going? How many of them are working? Solar City isn't working. Tesla isn't working. Focusing on a small few good ideas instead of getting lost in many. Again, why Apple is the biggest company on Earth and Tesla has never made a profit. Finance is a place where religion and ideology dies. You love to suck off Musk. I know. It doesn't change the financials of the company.

Instagram just hit 1 billion users. FB is killing companies left and right. Musk has only killed his own. Zuck made Instagram huge in the time Musk hasn't produced the cars he started years ago. Zuckerberg blows Musk the fuck away. Take away the cult of personality and you have a shit company. You are so superficial.

Last edited:

You've obviously never seen an Elon interview, or you've got an idea already made up about him, because he's obviously passionate about what he does, and normal-person down to earth, despite being this successful.

You really think Elon is down to earth? Are you fucking high? He may be on the spectrum which makes him a little awkward in interviews, but he's not down to earth.

All Jobs did was create the biggest company in the world. All Musk has done is created a company that has never made a profit but has many bells and whistles which people like you focus on. Distractions. He relies on distractions. Total strategy is to distract. Like he tweeted something about those semis recently cuz the stock was down. He will bring out another ball to throw for you guys to chase.

Results speak for themselves. Mush has overpromised and under delivered by a large mark. Look at it from the perspective of a financial analyst and not an enthusiast. It is a fuckin nightmare.

And I know that this heresy but Zuckerberg is twice the CEO Musk is. Zuck runs a company that is expanding and crushing the competition. But Zuckerberg is a nerd and Musk is cool. Who gives a fuck. I would much rather invest in Facebook and Zuck has more to be proud of. Instagram just hit 1 billion users while Musk hasnt finished a car he started years ago. Facebok is cracking heads and taking over while Musk hasn't even started the race yet even though the gun went off years ago. Look at what FB did in just the last year. More impressive than anything Tesla has ever done.

Focus we get it you like the word and you can pin point the flaws of a brilliant Business man

lol

I used to hate Steve Jobs but recently learned that criticism is for losers and analyzing is for winners. If you criticize Steve Jobs, you will get nothing out of it. Total waste of your time. If you analyze Steve Jobs, you will be blown the fuck away. I don't care about this stupid shit about IPhone colors. Nobody builds a company that big on fuckin luck. He knows something. He has a talent for something.

I have analyzed Musk as well and I believe that listening to some Jobs would seriously help him.

Focus. Natural selection. They create an ecosystem that can last. Somebody said Jobs products wont last. He knew that. They become obsolete quick. Just like life. It is called progress. The vast majority of species that ever lived are gone yet life continues. It actually continues BECAUSE of that. Nature pioneered planned obsolescence.

Game recognizes game:

“I didn’t go into Apple because it was a tech stock in the least,” Buffett explained at the Berkshire meeting. “I went into Apple because I came to certain conclusions about both the intelligence with the capital they deploy, but more important the value of their ecosystem and how permanent that ecosystem could be.”

-Warren Buffet

All this while Bill Gates sits on the Board of Buffet's company which owns 5% of Apple and would like to own the whole thing. You think he wants Tesla? lol. He sees the genius of what Apple has created.

Last edited:
As Jens Pulver once said, sometimes hype just ain't enough.

tsla.jpg

Musk half asses things so bad. lol. COnman gonna conman

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A tense and short-tempered Chief Executive Elon Musk barked at engineers on the Fremont, California assembly line. Tesla Inc pulled workers from other departments to keep pumping out the Model 3 electric sedans, disrupting production of the Model S and X lines. And weekend shifts were mandatory.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-teslas-model-3-building-sprint-idUSKBN1JT0CQ

• Tesla CEO Elon Musk ordered his employees to stop putting nearly finished Model 3s through a critical test before leaving the company's factory in Fremont, California, according to an internal document viewed by Business Insider.
  • It's called the brake and roll test, and it ensures the car is correctly aligned.
  • An industry expert told Business Insider that every automaker does this test to ensure quality and function.
http://www.businessinsider.com/tesl...gineers-to-stop-brake-and-roll-testing-2018-6

A company’s success and longevity is based on ability to make a profit. Like it or not, that’s the way it is. Musk has been unable to make Tesla profitable in almost a decade. They are afloat thanks to subsidies, which Musk is adept at collecting.

While your comments on Apple may be true, they are also immaterial. Apple made money.

You seem to be attracted to a personality, not objectively looking at a company that by almost any metric is failing.

A company’s success and longevity is based on ability to make a profit. Like it or not, that’s the way it is. Musk has been unable to make Tesla profitable in almost a decade. They are afloat thanks to subsidies, which Musk is adept at collecting.

While your comments on Apple may be true, they are also immaterial. Apple made money.

You seem to be attracted to a personality, not objectively looking at a company that by almost any metric is failing.
Amazon wasn't profitable for many years.

So many people with his line of thinking lost their shirts today. They deserve it. I wish that guy put his money where his mouth was so I could mock him too.

Back