Lassiter Jiu jitsu...???

Any of the RDGA guys would know who this Boehm was. Doesn't have to be Royler. if he was a 3rd Degree BB plenty of ppl would know hof him and or had trained with him.

starting to smell like sgt rock or whoever that guy was that promoted brandon quick. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when it turns out that RDGA never heard of boehm skeeter will just say he had no reason to distrust his teacher and that he's as shocked as the rest of us.

Posting on 5th page of this epic thread.

jj2k: I'd take the warnings of Mikey Triangles and others seriously.

Google Dave Lang if Matt Malice isn't deterrent enough.

Sure as#$%^&*! Send the F$#@^%& e-mail and ask them how he's doing in the cemetery, you computer mental midget! Go be a hero because you're tired of being a loser. Here's your F$#@^%& answer you prick! Thanks for the disrespect! It's so easy to point the finger isnt it? I had my reasons, I tried to be respectful and you couldn't let it be...

Ryan "bam bam" Boehm 3rd black (deceased) under Royler Gracie

I don't have anyone... So therefor I'm nothing. Not even a white belt. You happy now? If not go jump out a window. Can we all let this rest now please. Now you know why I had trouble answering the question. It's heavy on my heart. I'm just trying to do what's right and trying to show some respect unlike some of you people who think you know everything and don't have all the facts...

END OF THREAD!!!

Nice try on the insults.

You don't lose your rank because your instructor dies. Anybody with a half a brain knows that. If my instructor died I would be more than willing to share his name. I would be proud to represent his Jiu Jitsu.
So I guess everybody who was belted under Helio Gracie lost their rank when he died? Come on dude, you are an adult, act like one.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, if you train, and are legit, I don't see what the big deal is in answering a question about your rank, where you train(ed), and who you attained your rank from.

Someone that has nothing to hide could have put this thread to bed in less than 10+ pages. Guaranteed this guy is a fraud. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but this has gotten out of hand.

He knows he is caught, the natural instinct is to try and fight your way out of the corner.

Forgive the newb question, but proving a rank in BJJ isn't that hard, right? I mean even if your instructor dies, you probably competed in a tourney or two at your most recent rank, you have belt certificates, you have classmates who witnessed your promotions, etc.

Amirite?

Lassiter is a fraud and a liar. When it comes to BJJ belts and lineage it is not hard, if you have legit lineage it should take you 30 seconds tops to blurt out who gave you your belts. Guy is a fraud, trying to talk himself out of this now and is pulling the 'I'm too busy too argue this' card.

Lassiter you are caught let's just stop this and you need to confess, BJJ frauds such as yourself are a threat to the legitimacy of anyone go has ever received a belt in BJJ through hard work and sacrifice.

You make me sick Lassiter. Take a long hard look in the mirror, and sort your fucking life out, because you are obviously deluded and unsatisfied with your life if you are making shit like this up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this the official investigation thread or is bullshido or UG involved? I know I shouldn't go around volunteering others (particularly people I don't know) but can I nominate mmaguy30 anyway?

This is my question to Lassiter.

Bro how do you think one of your students will feel if they drop in or because of relocation join a legitimate BJJ club wearing a Blue or purple that you gave them... Just the embarrassment and grief alone that the individual will have to deal with should be enough for you to create your own Belt color for your system and not mention anything else about your Gracie credentials... Personally I would drive back and demand that you return every penny I spent on your classes.

You might think this is childish but we want to Keep BJJ legit and that means not just anyone can strap on a blue/purple/Brown/Black belt because they feel like it or they live far enough in the sticks that know one will find out... If you really love BJJ then you would understand.. Look what happened Karate and TKD, people think they're a joke now because of the idiots out there that are not qualified and training people.

I just want to know who gave you your 5th stripe on your purple belt. You must have been one awesome purple belt to get that 5th stripe!

show

(at work and can't tell if the image is working or not, here is the picture in question.)

Also, is anyone doing damage control? I mean is anyone getting screen captures and shit? these guys always start to tear things down to protect themselves. I would capture stuff but cannot from work.

Last edited:
I think he went away :(

Either way, guys like this would just save themselves sooo much trouble by just fessing up. It never seizes to amaze me.

Is this the official investigation thread or is bullshido or UG involved? I know I shouldn't go around volunteering others (particularly people I don't know) but can I nominate mmaguy30 anyway?

That is Bullshido's job. The UG does it for fun. While Sherdog just stumbles upon them.

I am subscribed.

Lassiter, you look like a nice person, but sadly, YOU ARE A FUCKING FRAUD! and FRAUDS are not very well taken in the bjj community. You picked the MA to fucked with, you probably could've get away with lassiter jj and said that it was a modified style of jjj...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back