Lassiter Jiu jitsu...???

For what it's worth, not answering his question is kind of hypocritical, cajun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brown belt three stripes under Roger Gracie. All belts and stripes from Roger.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, and if I were you I would just answer the question and get them all to back off. But I recognise a double standard when I see one.
Posted via Mobile Device

see, that's how it's done. oli stepping off with the gold standard, but he kinda cheated by not having to use multiple instructors.

I have more important things to do. If anyone wants to come roll send me an e-mail.

[email protected]

I'd be happy to roll with any of you... I'll prove my worth in person, not over the internet... have a great day!

actually, jj2k, you haven't answered the question. bjj guys wanna know the name of the person who tied that belt around your waist. not a vague reference to an association you may or may not be involved with.

but with so many posts on here, i'm betting you're well aware of that. best bet is to answer clearly or cut your losses.

Now that's not how I would have done it. But your choice. I hope you're genuine, because I like to believe in the goodness of people. Please don't let me down.

An alleged brown belt competing (and losing) as a blue belt!?! Sad indeed! Very unethical in my opinion, no matter the lay off. Not to mention no legit BJJ brown belt would wear a lower belt after being promoted. And then avoid the simple question of lineage which can be interpreted either (1) he was not promoted by a competent authority, or (2) He simply purchased a belt and slapped on some stripes. Either way, the guy appears to me to be unethical to say the least.

If I had 5 years off, I would still compete as a purple and expect to get smashed.

If I had 5 years off, I would still compete as a purple and expect to get smashed.

The masters at the time didn't have brown. They had White and Blue, I chose the higher of the 2. If they would have offered brown at the time I would have done exactly as you said. Much respect...

The masters at the time didn't have brown. They had White and Blue, I chose the higher of the 2. If they would have offered brown at the time I would have done exactly as you said. Much respect...

Do you know pressure point strikes? That's what I am looking to incorporate into my jitz game. Imagine if you could strike someone in the proper never...paralyze them momentarily while you snuck around and clock choked their head off!

That's what I need to learn.

Fair enough, I normally have the opposite problem of having to enter the "Purple belt and up division" and getting lumped against bad ass brown belts and getting my ass kicked

lol this guy is funny. You might be doing it for the love of the sport and you did meet this people, but it's stupid to be calling yourself a brown belt without it actually being the case; you're sole thing with not wanting to answer a simple question of who was your master is pretty disrespectful to him; again if it is true that you are a legitimate brown belt, or bjj practicioner .

For what it's worth, not answering his question is kind of hypocritical, cajun.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's in my signature...
Brown belt in Judo under USJA Sensei Pieter Kroon

Blue belt two stripes Jason Claunch

Jigoro Cano-Count Koma -Carlos Gracie -Rolls Gracie- Jacare-Roberto Traven - Pedro Alberto - Karun Fiederer - Jason Claunch

Is is time to email Royler Gracie and David Aviv?

Sure as#$%^&*! Send the F$#@^%& e-mail and ask them how he's doing in the cemetery, you computer mental midget! Go be a hero because you're tired of being a loser. Here's your F$#@^%& answer you prick! Thanks for the disrespect! It's so easy to point the finger isnt it? I had my reasons, I tried to be respectful and you couldn't let it be...

Ryan "bam bam" Boehm 3rd black (deceased) under Royler Gracie

I don't have anyone... So therefor I'm nothing. Not even a white belt. You happy now? If not go jump out a window. Can we all let this rest now please. Now you know why I had trouble answering the question. It's heavy on my heart. I'm just trying to do what's right and trying to show some respect unlike some of you people who think you know everything and don't have all the facts...

END OF THREAD!!!

Back